IGNORED

Tinnion Linked With Terriers

greenun

Three or four seasons ago? That would about the time that Tinnion was voted by his peers as player of the season for the then second division. You're right he was awful then. banghead.gif

You've just proved my point! Thanks 33 year-old Brian Tinnion - that's as good as it gets and will not get better nor stay that good - Cheerio!! [And so it proved]

It was all downhill very quickly from there on in!!

This is the sort of sentimental hogwash that has put us into this situation in the first place.  Tinnion's playing days are well behind him - even his appearances at the start of last season (when he was playing for himself) were poor.  I would have shipped him out at least 3 to 4 seasons ago.

What is it with this club?  Do we owe him a living?

The new broom needs to sweep clean - and how!

chant6ez.gif

Too right - he was a great player, (lost it after the 02/03 season) and will always be a legend but that was then and this is now, we need to look forward not backwards.

This is the sort of sentimental hogwash that has put us into this situation in the first place.  Tinnion's playing days are well behind him - even his appearances at the start of last season (when he was playing for himself) were poor.  I would have shipped him out at least 3 to 4 seasons ago.

What is it with this club?  Do we owe him a living?

The new broom needs to sweep clean - and how!

The thing is, we all know you really dislike Tinnion.

But he'd be our best player still if he ever came back.

The thing is, we all know you really dislike Tinnion.

But he'd be our best player still if he ever came back.

Dislike Tinnion? If someone is not doing their job then they should rightfully be relieved of their duties. And in your book, highlighting the shortcomings of someone's none-too-apparent abilities constitutes dislike?

My criticism was always constructive - I never resorted to personal abuse concerning Tinnion. He wasn't up to the job and had to go. I'm glad he's gone. This club is an utter shambles and relegation is a real possibility this season thanks to the combined efforts of Messrs Lansdown and Tinnion.

Archived