IGNORED

It's Millen, It's 4-4-2, Carey's Out (good)

Bristol Boy

if Heywood's out as well as Carey, we're going to, loose again and Jamie Smith might be back, so that's something to look forward to. whistling.gif

Millen mentioned Orr as a candidate for RB and little change, so it's a flat back four, but at least he mentioned BO playing there.

Still, at least Millen will be gone by Saturday if we get stuffed and, hopefully, Brooker & Heywood will be back for Brentford.

Russell's close but don't expect to see him for another 2/3 weeks with our reserve schedule sad.gif

Phillips missus is delivering........which is more than Murray, let's face it. biggrin.gif

Fortune's injured.

Millens Team, Assuming Phillips & Heywood are out- 4-4-2

.........................................BURCH...................................................................

SMITH.....................KEOGH.....................PARTRIDGE...............WOODMAN.........

MURRAY..................BROWN....................SKUSE......................SMITH.................

..............................STEWART.................GILLESPIE...........................................

SUBS

BRIDGES

COTTERILL

ORR

WILKSHIRE

HARLEY?

If Heywood's fit then he'll replace Keogh who'll drop to the bench and the only other possible change in Millens' line up would be Orr at RB, although I'm 80% certain he'll go for Smith because, whilst he's crap, he has got the experience, which he showed at Swansea disapointed2se.gif

I'm going to witness what should be an awful game, ending in another defeat.

Hope not, but let's say that its better to travel in hope rather than not travel at all..........isn't it unsure.gif

Guest routabout
if Heywood's out as well as Carey, we're going to, loose again and Jamie Smith might be back, so that's something to look forward to. whistling.gif

Millen mentioned Orr as a candidate for RB and little change, so it's a flat back four, but at least he mentioned BO playing there.

Still, at least Millen will be gone by Saturday if we get stuffed and, hopefully, Brooker & Heywood will be back for Brentford.

Russell's close but don't expect to see him for another 2/3 weeks with our reserve schedule sad.gif

Phillips missus is delivering........which is more than Murray, let's face it. biggrin.gif

Fortune's injured.

Millens Team, Assuming Phillips & Heywood are out- 4-4-2

.........................................BURCH...................................................................

SMITH.....................KEOGH.....................PARTRIDGE...............WOODMAN.........

MURRAY..................BROWN....................SKUSE......................SMITH.................

..............................STEWART.................GILLESPIE...........................................

SUBS

BRIDGES

COTTERILL

ORR

WILKSHIRE

HARLEY?

If Heywood's fit then he'll replace Keogh who'll drop to the bench and the only other possible change in Millens' line up would be Orr at RB, although I'm 80% certain he'll go for Smith because, whilst he's crap, he has got the experience, which he showed at Swansea disapointed2se.gif

Hope not, but let's say that its better to travel in hope rather than not travel at all..........isn't it unsure.gif

It is and fair play to you for making the trip, as with anybody going to the match tonight.

Agreed, I'm not very optimistic at all. A point would be a great result.

There were supposed to be 2 car loads of us going tonight, after Saturday only 3 mates are bothering now.

Archived