IGNORED

What Ever Happens

Guest ashtonyate

Guest ashtonyate

This is the phony War bit, rumours and counter rummours this manager that manager its all good fun.Mr Lansdown will announce the new man some will be happy some will be angry we all got our own views on the matter

Mr Lansdown knows how important this is to the clubs so he knows what is resting on his choice lets hope he and the board picks a good un

Who ever gets the job must get the fans backing, and be given a fair crack of the whip. Some fans think promotion is still possiable and it might be, but the new man must be give time as I think the club is not so strong as some would belive.

Also remembering that he is not responsible for what has happened in the past.

This appointment could make or break this club so its best of order for the new man who ever it may be

This is the phony War bit, rumours and counter rummours this manager that manager its all good fun.Mr Lansdown will announce the new man some will be happy some will be angry we all got our own views on the matter

Mr Lansdown knows how important this is to the clubs so he knows what is resting on his choice lets hope he and the board picks a good un

Who ever gets the job must get the fans backing, and be given a fair crack of the whip. Some fans think promotion is still possiable and it might be, but the new man must be give time as I think the club is not so strong as some would belive.

This appointment could make or break this club so its best of order for the new man who ever it may be

Presumably then you will give support to Pulis or Atkins or whoever - please yourself but I will register my protest from day one as I did with Tinnion if I don't think it is a good appointment

NOT if its L Larwence, another out of work, never won nout, topping up his pension, who does not give a toss for BCFC crap manager! disapointed2se.gif

I'm not advocating Lawrence, but your description of him doesn't tie up with his profile -

Lawrence Profile

Of course it doesn't, because it doesn't help their argument.

Ask Boro fans about Lennie Lawrence. I think you'll find they only have good things to say about him. Like you, I'm not advocating him, but I'm damned sure I'll support him while he's here if he's appointed.

Guest ashtonyate
no get rid of the git

Ever one has differents views if he supports the academy thats ok and i won't hold it against him who ever it is. As long as he does a good job for us, infact he could support the gas, ok thats going a bit far.

In his first full season in charge of Cardiff he sealed promotion to the First Division in fairytale style.

City fans were celebrating in the Welsh capital after their team won promotion by beating Queens Park Rangers 1 - 0 at Wales' Millennium Stadium.

Could he do the same for us if he takes over? Next season get us promoted? He did what danny wilson couldnt do, inspire his players to live up to the occasion and play their socks off. His team were motivated and they won at millenium stadium. We didnt turn up and all went home crying.

Archived