IGNORED

Lee Miller

wesco

I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can find the stats on assists this seaon for City players because I know Wilkshire is high on the list but after the last two games Miller must be up there. I feel so sorry for Lee, he has his family 400 miles away, he is not scoring goals which must be a concern to him but he is working so hard. I personally think he will come good, he seems to get involved in so much of the play but he doesn't get the chances that Peacock gets because he is usually creating them.

I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can find the stats on assists this seaon for City players because I know Wilkshire is high on the list but after the last two games Miller must be up there. I feel so sorry for Lee, he has his family 400 miles away, he is not scoring goals which must be a concern to him but he is working so hard. I personally think he will come good, he seems to get involved in so much of the play but he doesn't get the chances that Peacock gets because he is usually creating them.
Here:

Bright Cider Life

I personally think he will come good, he seems to get involved in so much of the play but he doesn't get the chances that Peacock gets because he is usually creating them.

Aye, Miller's run and perfectly weighted, unselfish pass for Goddfella's goal were a joy to see. After playing a part in both goals at Hartlepool as well, it would be difficult for anyone to question his worth to the side.

Can I ask, are the majority of Bristol City fans happy with Lee Miller being on of the 2 main strikers for each game? I get the feeling that many supporters are ready to jump on his back as soon as he has a bad game! Just wondering the general feeling towards him!!

Cheers

Lee Miller was another class at Hartlepool.

The guy has got bags of quality. People just expected him to produce a lot too soon. You can't fault his work-rate and effort, and aslong as he keeps plugging away at it I have no doubt atall he'll come good.

I said the same thing about Wilkshire while the majority we're slating him, so don't jump on his back quite yet!

Archived