IGNORED

Just How Much Damage Has Tinnion Done

XBOXMAN69

Tommy gone, Coles gone, Hill gone, Anyinsah gone, Leeroy gone....replaced with rubbish.

We went from having one of the best defensive records in the nationwide league, to this...... sad.gif

If only DW had stayed for one more season, with his defence and 29 goals from Leeroy...oh what could have been. Nevermind eh...chin up lads!

at the end of the day the chairman has to say you have a contract

leroy

matty hill

tony butler

danny coles

tommy doc

so fulfill it and if no joy go for free.

SteveL has let them go and tins got in what freebies he could and they ain't up to it

how sweet is that £1.7 mil looking now eh Stevie,right proper balls up banghead.gif

p.s i have noticed it has all gone wrong since tony butler left.....not been right since disapointed2se.gif

Tommy gone, Coles gone, Hill gone, Anyinsah gone, Leeroy gone....replaced with rubbish.

We went from having one of the best defensive records in the nationwide league, to this...... sad.gif

If only DW had stayed for one more season, with his defence and 29 goals from Leeroy...oh what could have been. Nevermind eh...chin up lads!

We wouldn't have had 29 goals from leroy cos wilson never played him

I'm starting to wonder about relegation this season. Tinnion has destroyed this side  ranting.gif

I have said a number of occasions that tinnion completely messed it up. This team has relegation written all over it. Tinnion has one hell of alot to answer for . I want him nowhere near the club ever again.

Who would want to take over now? We are a joke.

Why have the 5 shortlisted names not been publicly announced? Does anyone reckon SL has a little secret that he aint telling us? Maybe a BIG name manager? Meh Doubt it.

Anyway, just think what could have been had we actually turned up to cardiff 2 years ago sad.gif

Who would want to take over now? We are a joke.

Why have the 5 shortlisted names not been publicly announced? Does anyone reckon SL has a little secret that he aint telling us? Maybe a BIG name manager? Meh Doubt it.

Anyway, just think what could have been had we actually turned up to cardiff 2 years ago sad.gif

Tinnion said he loves this club, but look what he has done to it. I hope even he is beginning to see what hes done to it now. Thanks Tins. (and SL)

blame is all well and good, but it wont make us win will it.

no but maybe in the future the top brass will think again before slapping an ex-player in charge of the team. It has ruined us as a team and also look at tins - the last image I have of him is in that dug-out in swansea.

Archived