IGNORED

At City Ground Today

Guest alex1089

Guest alex1089

I was on a college trip too town today from 11-2:30 so i wandered up to ashton gate between 3 and 4:20 and nothing much was going on. I saw Steve phillips or Louis carey dident see which one although it was one of them, probably Sp due to him having a world interview today in his car and a group of people in suits hanging around outside the shop shaking hands and chatting for long periods of time. I got a picture of a mercedes bens car registration which reads : B1 BHP if anybody reqognieses that then say.

I also saw a man with a bleeding nose which was bleeding for about 30mins, he left his car parked outside the entrance blocking cars from hardly any space to come in as he was also chasing his dog as it had got away from him. The police even got involved and questioned a ice cream man who I had just chatted too because I told him why the entrance was blocked off. Wierd turn of events as I came home and found out that JL had resigned too. I saw a paul jewell lookalike but it deffinatly wasn't him.

I was on a college trip too town today from 11-2:30 so i wandered up to ashton gate between 3 and 4:20 and nothing much was going on. I saw Steve phillips or Louis carey dident see which one although it was one of them, probably Sp due to him having a world interview today in his car and a group of people in suits hanging around outside the shop shaking hands and chatting for long periods of time. I got a picture of a mercedes bens car registration which reads : B1 BHP if anybody reqognieses that then say.

I also saw a man with a bleeding nose which was bleeding for about 30mins, he left his car parked outside the entrance blocking cars from hardly any space to come in as he was also chasing his dog as it had got away from him. The police even got involved and questioned a ice cream man who I had just chatted too because I told him why the entrance was blocked off. Wierd turn of events as I came home and found out that JL had resigned too. I saw a paul jewell lookalike but it deffinatly wasn't him.

yeah but no but

That is so weird, because while you were doing that, I was in my bathroom watching some paint dry. Then I went into the kitchen, but I kind of forgot why I was there, so I had to go back into the bathroom in the hope that retracing my steps would jog my memory. And do you know what? The paint was still dry!

I'd say it was the Ice Cream Man, in the drawing room, with the Lead Piping.

Do I get a prize if I'm right?

Guest routabout
That is so weird, because while you were doing that, I was in my bathroom watching some paint dry. Then I went into the kitchen, but I kind of forgot why I was there, so I had to go back into the bathroom in the hope that retracing my steps would jog my memory. And do you know what? The paint was still dry!

That's mighty fast drying paint. Care to divulge which brand? I have to paint the back of a wardrobe.

I'd say it was the Ice Cream Man, in the drawing room, with the Lead Piping.

That sir is comic genius.

And while ALL of this crazy stuff was happening I saw a bloke that looked just like me, but i thought it can't be me because i'm me and if that bloke was me then who am I? I thought to myself i must be him? But then I realised i was looking in the mirror all along and i was him and he was me.

Guest routabout
But the paint was alread dry. That's the point. I had been spending all that time watching paint dry, and it was already dry!!!! How funny is that?

Oh damn! It's so hard to find decent quick drying paints these days.

Thanks for leading me up the garden path there!

i think that this post is a post that isn't a real post, its a post that makes you think i will post, but then you think shall i post, but then you post cause your not sure if you shold post, but i think that i will post, so iwill post.

Nut what is a post when it's not a post. a Part post, small post?

I am still worried if DaveL's paints dry yet..

How come you get all the action? My infrequent midweek trips to fortress AG normally involve the following:

1 - An uninspiring conversation with the girl behind the ticket office counter.

2 - A deeply depressing stroll around the club shop as I remind myself they have nothing that I'd like to buy. The only people worse off are the poor souls who have to work there.

Why were you skiving from school ?

Isn't he a successful manager that's capable of promoting teams & keeping them promoted (ie. Bradford & Wigan)? That's not the kind of person you're likely to see at Ashton Gate now, is it? whistling.gif

Paul Jewell = Tinnion's mate! While the rest of you have been watching your paint dry I've just solved it... Tins was picking his brains, he's the one who's been mis-advising him...all because he wants the managers job!

OMG I'm turning into RitchieB! doh.gif

This sounds like some kind of hallucination to me. Does the nosebleed represent the 'bloody mess at BCFC? Does the Dog represent success - the futile chase that BCFC are involved in?? Do you have to smoke a doobie to understand this thread? anyone got on e to pass along?

Archived