IGNORED

At City Ground Today

Guest alex1089

This sounds like some kind of hallucination to me. Does the nosebleed represent the 'bloody mess at BCFC? Does the Dog represent success - the futile chase that BCFC are involved in?? Do you have to smoke a doobie to understand this thread? anyone got on e to pass along?

I think you're onto something.

The Merc's number plate is obviously a clue here as well:

B1 BHP = Bye Brandon Hire, err Person (John Laycock!)

I was on a college trip too town today from 11-2:30 so i wandered up to ashton gate between 3 and 4:20 and nothing much was going on. I saw Steve phillips or Louis carey dident see which one although it was one of them, probably Sp due to him having a world interview today in his car and a group of people in suits hanging around outside the shop shaking hands and chatting for long periods of time. I got a picture of a mercedes bens car registration which reads : B1 BHP if anybody reqognieses that then say.

I also saw a man with a bleeding nose which was bleeding for about 30mins, he left his car parked outside the entrance blocking cars from hardly any space to come in as he was also chasing his dog as it had got away from him. The police even got involved and questioned a ice cream man who I had just chatted too because I told him why the entrance was blocked off. Wierd turn of events as I came home and found out that JL had resigned too. I saw a paul jewell lookalike but it deffinatly wasn't him.

This is the funniest thread I've seen on here in a long time.

Cheered me up no end.

Almost as funny as the Tony Rougier thread.

Or was it the Anthony Rougier thread?

Guest Longford Red
I was on a college trip too town today from 11-2:30 so i wandered up to ashton gate between 3 and 4:20 and nothing much was going on. I saw Steve phillips or Louis carey dident see which one although it was one of them, probably Sp due to him having a world interview today in his car and a group of people in suits hanging around outside the shop shaking hands and chatting for long periods of time. I got a picture of a mercedes bens car registration which reads : B1 BHP if anybody reqognieses that then say.

I also saw a man with a bleeding nose which was bleeding for about 30mins, he left his car parked outside the entrance blocking cars from hardly any space to come in as he was also chasing his dog as it had got away from him. The police even got involved and questioned a ice cream man who I had just chatted too because I told him why the entrance was blocked off. Wierd turn of events as I came home and found out that JL had resigned too. I saw a paul jewell lookalike but it deffinatly wasn't him.

THE funniest thing i've read for ages, thanks for lifting the gloom laugh.gifrofl2br.gif

Archived