IGNORED

Laycock Resigning...conspiracy Theories

Robbored

ph34r.gif  Hmmmm...... it has to be very suspicious that Laycock has resigned at the same time as the search goes on for a new manager.....but I can't think of any conspiracy theories.....Where's Richieb when we need him?

Having a well earned drink maybe...... rofl2br.gif

He'll be deciding whether John Laycock can or can't have a drink and if he does, whether he should label it deserved or consolatory.

Guest routabout
It says on sky that its down to our poor start to the season that Laycock has resigned. sad.gif

Ah, there we have it then. It's all Laycock's fault. His resignation is such an obvious admission of guilt, isn't it? Eh? Eh? Know what I mean? Say no more.....

As I understand it each Director is obligated to sell his shares to the other Directors at a predetermined price.

If John laycock is retaining his (as he stated) and he didn't rule out further investment - What price a takeover bid ?

As I understand it each Director is obligated to sell his shares to the other Directors at a predetermined price.

If John laycock is retaining his (as he stated) and he didn't rule out further investment - What price a takeover bid ?

Exactly what I think, and I've stated the same elsewhere.

I'm sure this won't be the last we hear of Mr. Laycock.

Could it be that Laycock resigned because he wasn't happy with Tinnions sacking ?

Surely not. No one can defend Tinnions ruthless desicration of Bristol City.

Could it be that he has a differing view to Lansdowns apparent urge to appoint Lawrence ? and would perhaps favour a more ambitious appointment ? dunno.gif

Could it be that Laycock resigned because he wasn't happy with Tinnions sacking ?

Surely not. No one can defend Tinnions ruthless desicration of Bristol City.

Could it be that he has a differing view to Lansdowns apparent urge to appoint Lawrence ? and would perhaps favour a more ambitious appointment ? dunno.gif

Close... but not really a conspiracy theory....more speculation.

Richieb remains the top man for conspiracy theories.....

Archived