IGNORED

Does Anyone Know...

old spot

..when Steve Lansdown took over as chairman??????

This may be one for Milo or others involved with the supporters trust, but i can't remember exactly what the financial situation was then!!

I know we had been looking at a big loss after the relegation disaster, but i thought a lot of the losses we had made in our division one adventure had been offset by the profit we made on Ade Akinbye!!

We seem to have made massive losses every year while the current chairman has been at the helm, and while i appreciate he has invested significant sums of his own money into the club, this can't go on forever, and things have now got significantly worse on the pitch!!

With a new manager about to come in, more money will probably go on the playing side as he wheels and deals to forge his own squad, yet revenue is not likely to rise as a relegation battle seems more likely than a promotion challenge!!

Maybe it is time for a new man at the helm who will get the spending under control, instead of throwing more money into an ever deeper pit. Spending big wages for ex premiership players is not working at the moment, so maybe some serious cost cutting wont hurt the on field situation that much!!

I am not trying to start an anti Lansdown crusade, but as someone who witnessed 82 first hand, i am deeply worried that the debt is spiralling out of control!!!

Archived