IGNORED

Good Riddence

KingswoodRed

I am resigning because the board should have 'BACKED' Tinnion after the 7-1 defeat against Swansea!!!!!!!

Swim off into cloud GAS cuckoo land & good riddence..

...maybe there is a clue here as to why we have done so little for so long!!??

Is he not a shareholder in the club??

Cos if so, then thats seriously hits us financially I'm sure. crying.gif

Guest routabout

Considering that he still has shares in the club, I would have to question the wisdom of giving him too much grief on here.

Don't want to make him too angry, to the extent that he thinks, "Right then, screw you lot. How do you like this?" and calls in his debts. Now that would be a disaster.

Tell me one thing!doesnt it put this club in serious trouble because we only have 2 board members hasnt there got to be four within a club??????????please correct me if I'm wrong!

we have debt of around 6 million,and we have no manager one things for sure the future at the mo doesnt look bright!

Wheres the vote going to come from regarding the new man,surely they cant vote with just two?????

I'm one worried city fan at this moment in time!

Guest routabout
Tell me one thing!doesnt it put this club in serious trouble because we only have 2 board members hasnt there got to be four within a club??????????please correct me if I'm wrong!

we have debt of around 6 million,and we have no manager one things for sure the future at the mo doesnt look bright!

Wheres the vote going to come from regarding the new man,surely they cant vote with just two?????

I don't think they'll vote on it as such. It'll just come down to SteveL's decision, I would have thought. If we had four board members and it was two apiece, what happens then?

I have no idea if we must have four board members, but I imagine that we would have a set amount of time to get two more people on the board.

I agree that it is a very worrying time indeed, but if we're to be screwed into the ground, then it will have to be decided as such by Mr L and others. If they want to do that, I would imagine they would need to relocate themselves and their business concerns as far away from Bristol as possible, because it is as good as an act of war against the fans.

I don't think that's going to happen though.

If they disagree I presume it comes down to who has more money invested in the club. City URGENTLY need more money invested in them

The thing that worries me is the debt,the loans on on everything,the club is so wide open now.

There might be a set time to replace the board members but what if we don't.

I don't want this club in a postion like luton and wrexham and certainly not back in the days of 82.

Talking to a fellow city fan is lansdown leaving the club wide open on!

He was talking a few months back about taking a step back, what if?

Has there been a split in the board for some time?

One thing for sure i as a city fan want some answers to what the hell has been going on at the gate!and for shore its not just the recent events that have caused this.

Its been going on for a while! the reasons why?

It can only come from the horses mouth!!!

Guest routabout
The thing that worries me is the debt,the loans on on everything,the club is so wide open now.

There might be a set time to replace the board members but what if we don't.

I don't want this club in a postion like luton and wrexham and certainly not back in the days of 82.

Talking to a fellow city fan is lansdown leaving the club wide open on!

He was talking a few months back about taking a step back, what if?

Has there been a split in the board for some time?

One thing for sure i as a city fan want some answers to what the hell has been going on at the gate!and for shore its not just the recent events that have caused this.

Its been going on for a while! the reasons why?

It can only come from the horses mouth!!!

Tune in this time next week to find out!

Yeah, I think we deserve some answers, to be fair. But I'd be happier to see the club stabilised first, then they can explain themselves.

Archived