Sorry About This

DOLMANDAN

Guest sodburyred
Cant say to much but from a genuine good source

Ray Wilkins Dennis Wise  chant6ez.gif  city.gif

God i hope so but can't see it, going on what's happened in the last two weeks

surely news like this would worry other teams in our division

Guest routabout
I know! why don't we all wait and see who the new manager is.....

That's a novel idea. Can't see it catching on though.

The hurting! Nurse, please make hurting stop!

HOW ABOUT THIS: UNWRITTEN FORUM RULES:

Since we have now had about a dozen threads from people with supposed 'reliable source/contact', the inevitable truth is that most of them will be wrong (they have all suggested different men for the job after all). So...when the new boss is named I want a public shaming of all of these 'sources'. They will be forced to explain how they provide their information/what their contacts are. The Forum user(s) who got it right is welcome to some sort of crown.

By the way, I say this primarily because I'm bitter that I have no inside knowledge whatsoever (if indeed any outside knowledge).

HOW ABOUT THIS: UNWRITTEN FORUM RULES:

Since we have now had about a dozen threads from people with supposed 'reliable source/contact', the inevitable truth is that most of them will be wrong (they have all suggested different men for the job after all). So...when the new boss is named I want a public shaming of all of these 'sources'. They will be forced to explain how they provide their information/what their contacts are. The Forum user(s) who got it right is welcome to some sort of crown.

By the way, I say this primarily because I'm bitter that I have no inside knowledge whatsoever (if indeed any outside knowledge).

Thats fine by me BUT if I'm right i want an appologie from you Mozo razz.gif

Archived