IGNORED

City Is Like The Army At The Moment

rayer

At the beginning of the Army career, the instructors smash the subject down to the foundation basics to rebuild it stronger....this could be happening to BCFC at the moment...so hopefully this period will be the changing point in BCFC history that we will remember in the future.

city.gif

Guest routabout
At the beginning of the Army career, the instructors smash the subject down to the foundation basics to rebuild it stronger....this could be happening to BCFC at the moment...so hopefully this period will be the changing point in BCFC history that we will remember in the future.

city.gif

I like that analogy. Let's hope so, eh?

city.gif

The same principle is applied in addiction rehabs - but without the brutality of the army.

Its called the 12 Step approach.

I hope it doesn't take City 12 steps to get it right!

city.gif

I believe this aproach sometimes ends in suicide.

Archived