IGNORED

Allen

Red Robin

Which Sauce is it this time? dunno.gif

Wise would make a good manger i think. he showed he could do it at millwall and there the league above.. he took them to the final of the FA Cup he cant be bad!

+ He does still have some playing in him and he could be the kind of player we need..

Guest routabout
Recieved a phone call 30 mintes ago did not go into to much detail.

Martin Allen has not got the job.

don't know what reasons but he has not got it.

Hopefully Jonhson then,apart from Butcher, I don't rate any of the others that have been metioned.

RR, thanks for putting an end to this one, once and for all. That's no dig at you, I hope you can see that, but I'm sure that you'll agree that the less uncertainty and confusion there is around here, the better.

Let's see what gets announced, eh?

I don't know whether to feel relieved or disappointed? I really don't, it depends who's left and gets the next phone call I suppose? dunno.gif

I guess that any official announcement will be made to those who subscribe to the text service? I don't subscribe and there are only a few people on here who I would believe such news from anyway.

Which Sauce is it this time? dunno.gif

Wise would make a good manger i think. he showed he could do it at millwall and there the league above.. he took them to the final of the FA Cup he cant be bad!

+ He does still have some playing in him and he could be the kind of player we need..

my mate will have a word with harry on this one tomorrow and hopefully can shed some light on it. i do not think harry would stand in wise's way in any way or form.

Hopefully Jonhson then,apart from Butcher, I don't rate any of the others that have been metioned.

So at leat we know that Red Robin is Martin Allen.

That only leaves another 4 candidates hiding on the forum.

Gary Johnson please stand up, you to Wise................

Guest routabout
So at leat we know that Red Robin is Martin Allen.

That only leaves another 4 candidates hiding on the forum.

Gary Johnson please stand up, you to Wise................

Wise IS standing up.

The fun and games stop!!

What are you going to do now RR. Youre going to have to invent a new mate who's best friends with a potential transfer target now then!!

Guest routabout
I bet no one admits to being Lennie Lawrence.

So just Dave Bassett left, Dave where are you..........

Okay, I'll admit it, I am he. Sir Leonard of Lawrence Hill. I'm your man, you know you want me!

Guest routabout
he's fine where he is biggrin.gif

can't think of a better manager to take them down w00t.gif

and before anyone says it tins won't go there wink.gif

They could draft in that well known, successful, experienced manager, Lennie Lawrence.

And tomorrow you will come out and say he is being revealed to the press on monday. And you were told to tell us lot that he wasnt coming here because we are playing brentford on sat.

Class!

hes undercover wink.gif

Cheers Red Robin . I'm glad someones got their finger on the pulse and letting us know whats going on . You must be Steve L's right hand man .Keep the info coming . laugh.gifwhistling.gif

Hmmm.... I thought AG was more or less shut down today as Archie Gooch's funeral is being held in Illminster.A coach went form AG this morning with lots of staff from the club.....

Maybe Allen was interviewed over breakfast.. whistling.gif

Maybe he had his interview in the car park with SL before they left???? wink.gif

Archived