IGNORED

I Have Just Been Told That

Guest ashtonyate

the new player manager of rovers with bobby gould as an assantant Manager.The press Conferance tomorrow.

It could be true...... ohmy.gif OH MY GOD! Tinnion is the next Gas manager! w00t.gif

Who would have thought this at the start of the season!?! Hahah i'll wait till confirmation, but surely a wind up? snack.gif

Guest routabout
Dunford would have the bottle to appoint Tinnion as manager.  wink.gif

Ah, but having Tinns in place, a man who has shown his willingness to work within his board's restrictions, would allow Dunford to continue milking the club as he has been.

Ah, but having Tinns in place, a man who has shown his willingness to work within his board's restrictions, would allow Dunford to continue milking the club as he has been.

Oooohhh aren't we milking the fact that Atkins has gone wink.gif

Wonder if hes earn't his drink shall we ask Richie P? Maybe a trip to Cowes is out of the question! biggrin.gif

Guest ashtonyate

Does anyone else think that the admin should start removing rumour-mongering posts?

Debate is fine but posts along the lines of "my dog peed on Tinman's car wheel this morning, which told him he was going to be the next Real Madrid manager" just pee everyone off and are really boring.

If you done that there would be 5 post a day

He is still a hero even though he failed at being a manager. We can't just forget about the 11 years service and great loyalty he served as a player. And thats what i mean by a hero.

Can't see it mate. Not sure how he can be called loyal. What other clubs came in for him during those 11 seasons. Who did he turn down to stay with us??? For me, he will always be remebered as a s##t manager.

I for one would NOT rule out Tin's becoming Rovers manager. Before Tins became city manager i was talking to a Bristol Rovers director who said he would love nothing more than to see Tinnion in their 'hot seat'.

Mind you when i told Tinman himself he said a "big no" to the idea :D:D

Guest routabout

Does anyone else think that the admin should start removing rumour-mongering posts?

Debate is fine but posts along the lines of "my dog peed on Tinman's car wheel this morning, which told him he was going to be the next Real Madrid manager" just pee everyone off and are really boring.

I agree with the essence of what you're saying here, but actually implementing it would be very difficult to say the least. I'd like to think that the users themselves could 'moderate' their own posts, but alas, this isn't an ideal world.

Guest ashtonyate

I wonder if Tinnion knows anything about this? after all he's been abroad on his hols for last week or so....

Any one can be contacted any where if you got an agent

Archived