IGNORED

Tony Pulls Plymouth

Guest routabout

Guest routabout

Says so on the bbc site anyway, so we can all breath easily again.

Guess what the other letters are on his cap?

IPB Image

My guess is U M

Although I think the boring answer is probably F C

By the way, the pic is a link to the bbc article.

But that does mean... gulp... Lawrence is now totally available and totally concentrating on getting the Bristol City hotseat! :( Why oh why! I want someone else! If he is appointed then i like any decent City fan will support him, but if he fails it will not only be his head on the blocks, but the boards heads too!

Guest routabout

The sun says today LL is to be announced as the new City manager!

The Sun say a lot of things, I wouldn't like to estimate how many of their 'scoops' are true.

Somebody should do a 'Wapping' on The Sun again, best thing for them. Bloody comic!

Guest routabout

Believe every thing the bbc says do you? I am wishing tha lawrence gets the job there as that means he wont come here and there is no chance on earth that pulis would come bck here.

I'd sooner believe the BBC website than:

A fair number of users on here.

ANY local radio station

Anything that comes out of that ugly building on Old Market/Temple Way

Any tabloid and many broadsheet newspapers

Our local TV news

I like the BBC, they've never done me any harm. To be honest, my only quarrel with them, is Eastenders

Guest routabout

You forgot to mention the tv license fee, Because of them.

You have no idea what you are talking about do you?

I fully support the TV License fee, although I do disagree with it being compulsory even if you don't watch BBC.

The BBC provide the best quality programming on terrestrial TV and when you compare the fee to the annual cost of Sky is more than reasonable. Sky only produce some of the channels their service offers and most of that is cliched rubbish.

The only people who generally complain about the BBC License fee, are those who would like to try to evade it.

Ask anybody with any intelligence and you will get the same answer. The BBC is THE finest broadcasting organisation on the planet and is widely acknowledged as being so.

I'd sooner believe the BBC website than:

A fair number of users on here.

ANY local radio station

Anything that comes out of that ugly building on Old Market/Temple Way

Any tabloid and many broadsheet newspapers

Our local TV news

I like the BBC, they've never done me any harm. To be honest, my only quarrel with them, is Eastenders

The same BBC website that, when suggesting Ian McCall was interested in the managers' job here, gave an account of his managerial record that no fan from his previous clubs found anything but laughable?

The same BBC website that claimed, after being sacked, that Tinnion "had not won a game all season" (forgetting the 4-2 v Port Vale)

Schoolboy errors. I would have been ashamed of such sloppy stuff when working on the sixth form magazine.

Guest routabout

The same BBC website that, when suggesting Ian McCall was interested in the managers' job here, gave an account of his managerial record that no fan from his previous clubs found anything but laughable?

The same BBC website that claimed, after being sacked, that Tinnion "had not won a game all season" (forgetting the 4-2 v Port Vale)

Schoolboy errors. I would have been ashamed of such sloppy stuff when working on the sixth form magazine.

Yup that BBC. Everybody makes mistakes, live with it.

Archived