IGNORED

Bassett And Wise Confirmed

kachina

ON gwr a minute ago they announced that steve lansdown has found his ideal choice of a new manager and head team coach for bristol city, the names confirmed as dave bassett and dennis wise, a official announcment will be made at 3.00 friday 23rd september at ashton gate after the chosen pair will sign contacts,

more surely to follow on website

Guest routabout

ON gwr a minute ago they announced that steve lansdown has found his ideal choice of a new manager and head team coach for bristol city, the names confirmed as dave bassett and dennis wise, a official announcment will be made at 3.00 friday 23rd september at ashton gate after the chosen pair will sign contacts,

more surely to follow on website

GWR? Amateurs, the lot of them. Anybody who says that Bristol is the best city in the world, just hasn't a clue what they are talking about.

deffinately confirmed on radio and both seen at the gate this afternoon.

going to ask my boss if he has heard anything

but sounds likely

both showed strong attitude in joining bristol city

and its no wind up.

if you go to sportsreport

they have on main page, basset and wise set for city,

with the same quotes

waiting to see in writing myself but looks official even millen said the new team take over before brentford.

martin allen turned us down and lawrence refused contracts at city,

but wise and basset were always in touch for job according to gwr

The news was Dave Basset was to take over as manager with Dennis wise as a player/head team coach,

sad to say but that role was probly what tinnion should have been given a year ago.

i think steve lansdown has honoured the club with these 2, already left my message of congrats on club hotline just glad we signed a passionate duo not somes welsh ****

The news was Dave Basset was to take over as manager with Dennis wise as a player/head team coach,

sad to say but that role was probly what tinnion should have been given a year ago.

i think steve lansdown has honoured the club with these 2, already left my message of congrats on club hotline just glad we signed a passionate duo not somes welsh ****

I think your winding us up.

Got a link to anything? I can't find anything on the GWR site and how would they know? why would City have not released it officially?

deffinately confirmed on radio and both seen at the gate this afternoon.

going to ask my boss if he has heard anything

but sounds likely

both showed strong attitude in joining bristol city

and its no wind up.

if you go to sportsreport

they have on main page, basset and wise set for city,

with the same quotes

waiting to see in writing myself but looks official even millen said the new team take over before brentford.

martin allen turned us down and lawrence refused contracts at city,

but wise and basset were always in touch for job according to gwr

why did allen turn us down i would be interested to know as he wanted the job big time.

Guest alex1089

I just listened to the GWRFM sportsreport on the radio and they were saying "Who would you like too see as the new city manager, Text in your choices" I think it's just rumours.

It would make sense for City to let GWR have the scoop as they are a club sponser.

Still won't believe until i see it on the City website though!

Not a bad point. City would still get the hits when it's officially announced on the website, still not getting too excited yet though.

Nothing on Radio Bristol NOW (sports report)

Guest routabout
lawrence refused contracts at city

One. I really want to believe the end result of that comment, that Lawrence isn't in the frame now.

Two. How in the hell would he be offered a contract in the first place?

Surely, whoever gets the job isn't going to be second choice, behind Lennie Lawrence?

Archived