IGNORED

Please Watch Both Local News Tonight

Never to the dark side

Guest routabout

ITV West 6pm and BBC1 630pm

Don't think there should be too many grannys stuck up a tree stories tonight

NTTDS, are we actually going to learn anything new, or have our new management team confirmed, if we do?

Because I am becoming mightily fed up with people wasting my time with such vague claims. You tell us to watch, yet mention nothing about our club.

Guest routabout

Actually i watched points west at lunch time today and learned the shortlist was now down to three. So was worth watching but not sure about the truth in it.

And that is useful information, how?

Guest routabout

To know that there are now only 3managers left in contention.

I asked for useful information unconfirmed comments about there being 3 unnamed managers, reduced from maybe 5 unnamed managers.

So come on, what has any of us learned from that?

NTTDS, are we actually going to learn anything new, or have our new management team confirmed, if we do?

Because I am becoming mightily fed up with people wasting my time with such vague claims. You tell us to watch, yet mention nothing about our club.

you seem a little too involved in all this routabout. need to chill out a bit.

Dukes of hazzard remake????

Shes blonde with big bazookas and blokes think shes fit.

http://re2.mm-a1.yimg.com/image/154318864

There ya go!

We'll I've just checked, I'm a bloke........ and I don't think she's fit at all......... I bet the original series is still better than the film........

So it's going to have to be

Alison Goldfrapp, Robins72,Dollymarie..... RedM and about 1 million other women first.

I asked for useful information unconfirmed comments about there being 3 unnamed managers, reduced from maybe 5 unnamed managers.

So come on, what has any of us learned from that?

That 2 unnamed managers are out of the runnning? ;)

We'll I've just checked, I'm a bloke........ and I don't think she's fit at all......... I bet the original series is still better than the film........

So it's going to have to be

Alison Goldfrapp, Robins72,Dollymarie..... RedM and about 1 million other women first.

Dorset Cider. With every respect.... and I do endorese Robins, Dollymarie and RedM should be there also.

But you worry me...... anyone who thought she is not fit and has a prancing shhep as their .... well. Come on... :doh::pray::me?::disapointed2se:

Dorset Cider. With every respect.... and I do endorese Robins, Dollymarie and RedM should be there also.

But you worry me...... anyone who thought she is not fit and has a prancing shhep as their .... well. Come on... :doh::pray::me?::disapointed2se:

Can you shear Jessica Simpson?

And for the record...... Kylie M.....guess she's a nice person but naa don't fancy her either never have done never will do.

Now then ...... the girl that turned up at my works the other day..... delivering parcels for DHL....... WOW what a stunner........ a real woman..... not a fake!

Sheep........ take em or leave em eh?

But never fall in love with em!

And for the record...... Kylie M.....guess she's a nice person but naa don't fancy her either never have done never will do.

Now then ...... the girl that turned up at my works the other day..... delivering parcels for DHL....... WOW what a stunner........ a real woman..... not a fake!

:D nice comeback

Guest routabout

I know. They never return your calls, leave fleece under the soap and before you know it, their off with your best mate.

But I'm not bitter. I've moved on.

I know. They never return your calls, leave fleece under the soap and before you know it, their off with your best mate.

But I'm not bitter. I've moved on.

This topic is cracking me up, makes I laugh :D:D:D:D

And yes, Ron, I would be scared :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br: The wool will keep ya warm though :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Archived