IGNORED

Please Watch Both Local News Tonight

Never to the dark side

Look I kept all those lovely kiddies happy blowing up balloons at the open day. Blees em. Was it you who wanted a balloon then starting crying when we ran out Ron??? ;)

No, I asked Brian Tinnion the last question in the fans forum! :dance:

Until Dolly RedM and I hear otherwise were still in the frame ok? You heard it here first..... ;)

Exactly. they are probably having a board (bored more like) meeting right now to work out how to let us down gently!

We have it all planned out if they decide to go for us. we are going to jobshare, no 7 day weeks for us, we each do 2 days and no one works Wednesdays, well the players don't.

we have even divided the players up, I'm going to work on Heywoods fitness! :wub:

Sorry I haven't replied to this before but I've had more urgent things to sort out than the plight of our club...since the reboot thingy on here my sigs gone mad, it's all btoo big and someone had nicked my hedgehogs and cheerleaders!!! I can't sort it and my son is asleep, so it will have to stay like this until tomorrow,sorry! I might try to alter it again.

Exactly. they are probably having a board (bored more like) meeting right now to work out how to let us down gently!

We have it all planned out if they decide to go for us. we are going to jobshare, no 7 day weeks for us, we each do 2 days and no one works Wednesdays, well the players don't.

we have even divided the players up, I'm going to work on Heywoods fitness! :wub:

Sorry I haven't replied to this before but I've had more urgent things to sort out than the plight of our club...since the reboot thingy on here my sigs gone mad, it's all btoo big and someone had nicked my hedgehogs and cheerleaders!!! I can't sort it and my son is asleep, so it will have to stay like this until tomorrow,sorry! I might try to alter it again.

I hope SL hasnt kidnapped the hedgehogs incase you would speak out to the Evil Post after the new manager is announced. I have had a cat fight tonight with Dolly over Murray as I wanted to take control of his fitness and give him some one to one training but she wasnt having any of it and now were not speaking cos I text Scott and she didnt like it ;)

Oh well perhaps its a good idea we didn't get the job eh RedM? I sincerely hope that Gary J can get the best out of Scott and I hope Scott will apologise to me and Dolly for all the trouble he has caused. Men tutt :disapointed2se:

I hope SL hasnt kidnapped the hedgehogs incase you would speak out to the Evil Post after the new manager is announced. I have had a cat fight tonight with Dolly over Murray as I wanted to take control of his fitness and give him some one to one training but she wasnt having any of it and now were not speaking cos I text Scott and she didnt like it ;)

Oh well perhaps its a good idea we didn't get the job eh RedM? I sincerely hope that Gary J can get the best out of Scott and I hope Scott will apologise to me and Dolly for all the trouble he has caused. Men tutt :disapointed2se:

Bit like Coronation Street aint it ?/ ;):farmer::whistle:

Bit like Coronation Street aint it ?/ ;):farmer::whistle:

I'm not that old Cinker ;)

I just thought that Scott would appreciate a bit of direction as hes been off form this season. Unfortunately Dolly didnt take kindly to this and threw her dolly at me which hit me on the arm then all hell let loose. See what you men do to us! :disapointed2se:

Badgers and Hedgehogs would be friends wouldn't they, I can't believe we are discussing this, it must be the stress getting to us!

How long will it be do you think before people realise we are the brains behind the team , and that GJ is just the frontman for the media? :)

NTTDS, are we actually going to learn anything new, or have our new management team confirmed, if we do?

Because I am becoming mightily fed up with people wasting my time with such vague claims. You tell us to watch, yet mention nothing about our club.

Mate, why are you so negative???????????????? NTTDS is only trying to be helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Badgers and Hedgehogs would be friends wouldn't they, I can't believe we are discussing this, it must be the stress getting to us!

How long will it be do you think before people realise we are the brains behind the team , and that GJ is just the frontman for the media? :)

Well at least Dolly and I have sorted out our differences now. I think we should be united on thos one RedM. Perhaps we shouldn't have gone public on this one. Now wheres our PA gone??? ;)

Its a man thing, the board don't want the fans to know that there will be women running things from now on, so they have got Gary Johnson in to be the face in front of the cameras, but he has a clause in his contract that says we have complete control, and he has to run every decision past us.

Its a man thing, the board don't want the fans to know that there will be women running things from now on, so they have got Gary Johnson in to be the face in front of the cameras, but he has a clause in his contract that says we have complete control, and he has to run every decision past us.

Oh Gawd :doh: now we are in trouble. I'm signing off again, I am still confuded with the wildlife i.e. hedghogs, rabbitts, and stuff :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Archived