IGNORED

It's Not My Practice

Port Said Red

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=44812

I don't understand this one at all.

To criticise the chairman for an appointment that is only a rumour anyway is bad enough, but to then complain that a man who has managed at International level and taken a team the size of Yeovil up two divisions in 4 years hasn't got any experience seems somewhat disingenous.

GJ will be a good guy to manage Bristol City i think. This guy will get us out of this leage for sure the amount of contacts he has around the footballing world is amazing.

I was talking to a guy last night who knows Gary and he said that if Gary goes to City the fans will be in for a great game of football each week. He has got Yeovil playing a good passing game and likes to use the wingers which has been City's strengths in the past.

I for one will be praying he is appointed today or monday. Becuss when/if he joins the the future for Bristol City looks REALY REALY good i think.

Not to interupt 'SimplyReds' and 'Robboreds' spat but;

Can i just point out that the idiot in question is the very same idiot who informed the forum that GWR had just confirmed Dave Bassett and Dennis Wise had just taken charge of the club.

Perhaps he is annoyed at being prooved the idiot he is!

Idiot!

What a fool.

Instead of getting a guy in who can work on a shoestring and still win promotion, lets get someone who has massive wages and gets people relegated like Reid and Bassett (massive shudder at the thought of him in charge.)

Admin, please delete it!

Yeah! He's presented an opinion that is totally at odds with my own! Erase his memory with the mind-probe and then blast him into space at the next possible opportunity please Admin!

Whoops! I thought this was a forum?

Archived