IGNORED

Gary Johnson - Gobsmacked

One Team

I am absolutely gobsmacked we're secured the best manager in the lower divisions.

I work in Yeovil and can assure you all the man is a God here and an absolute legend.

If you've ever seen Yeovil play in the last 4 years you'll know they play attractive, quick and precise football and work hard.

I only thought Johnson would ever leave for a major club in the Championship or even the Premiership (he turned down moves to Coventry and Derby).

For Landsdown to acquire him when we could've had journeyman rubbish like Lawrence or Bassett (or even Pulis as Plymouth have done!) is nothing short of outstanding.

Congratulations Landsdown and a VERY warm welcome Gary Johnson!

One Team

I am absolutely gobsmacked we're secured the best manager in the lower divisions.

I work in Yeovil and can assure you all the man is a God here and an absolute legend.

If you've ever seen Yeovil play in the last 4 years you'll know they play attractive, quick and precise football and work hard.

I only thought Johnson would ever leave for a major club in the Championship or even the Premiership (he turned down moves to Coventry and Derby).

For Landsdown to acquire him when we could've had journeyman rubbish like Lawrence or Bassett (or even Pulis as Plymouth have done!) is nothing short of outstanding.

Congratulations Landsdown and a VERY warm welcome Gary Johnson!

One Team

Amen to that!

My mum would NEVER let me go to a game on a Tuesday night cause of getting back to Weston got school, but she has said I can go to Barnsley on Tuesday :o

GET IN YOU LEGEND JOHNSON!

The city job is much touher than it appears.

We are capable of giving fantastic support to the team especially away from home. I could mention many games but there are a few which will always stick in the mind -Bradford and Forest away in the league cup - the Taylor and Turner season - a hat trick from the Chief at Stopckport etc etc.

Lets just believe again that we are a club and team capable of producing good football and surely the rest will flow from that.

Its all about self blief and commitment form the terraces. We all want the same thing - only issue is how we achieve it.

###### em all - city get under my skin - I cant help it!

Archived