IGNORED

Back From Brentford

Corsham Ed

I've just got back and thanks to SuperBob for answering my plea for a lift - much appreciated.

As for the game - what a difference! Its hard to believe that it was the same players who have struggled so far this season.City actually played some very impressive stuff and were far and away the better side.

Wilkshire shone in midfiled,Brown was great on the left,Cotterill was slippery down the right.Skuse closed down well and strocked the ball around impressively.

Partridge looked good,Heywood to,Orr at right back was like a man possesed.I've never seen Orr play so well.Woodman got forward well.

Stewart missed two great chances and Madjo won so many flick-on's he must have head ache.

The only concern is the goalkeeper.Phillips again failed to take responsibility for the ball which led to the mix up for Brentford's first goal and he was all at sea for the cross that led to the second.

Overall -a great win!

I've just got back and thanks to SuperBob for answering my plea for a lift - much appreciated.

As for the game - what a difference! Its hard to believe that it was the same players who have struggled so far this season.City actually played some very impressive stuff and were far and away the better side.

Wilkshire shone in midfiled,Brown was great on the left,Cotterill was slippery down the right.Skuse closed down well and strocked the ball around impressively.

Partridge looked good,Heywood to,Orr at right back was like a man possesed.I've never seen Orr play so well.Woodman got forward well.

Stewart missed two great chances and Madjo won so many flick-on's he must have head ache.

The only concern is the goalkeeper.Phillips again failed to take responsibility for the ball which led to the mix up for Brentford's first goal and he was all at sea for the cross that led to the second.

Overall -a great win!

Spot on. :city:

Overall -a great win!

Yep - that's exactly my view too.......

Archived