IGNORED

Martin `mad Dog ` Allen

Super Bob

What a complete nutter this man is, shouting,yelling and waving his arms,legs and every other part of his anatomy you could think of for almost the entire 90 minutes. The funniest part of this clowns show was when he ripped his tie off and started flinging that at his players. All I can say his I'm SOOOOOO glad we didn't get this CRANK to manage our club.

• Admin

What a complete nutter this man is, shouting,yelling and waving his arms,legs and every other part of his anatomy you could think of for almost the entire 90 minutes. The funniest part of this clowns show was when he ripped his tie off and started flinging that at his players. All I can say his I'm SOOOOOO glad we didn't get this CRANK to manage our club.

I enjoyed the moment he "lost it" with his keeper Stuart Nelson.....

"See Nelson, even Allen thinks you're a wa***r"

"Oi Nelson, your own manager hates you too"

:D

• Admin

Was interested to hear Adrain Durham on talksport yesterday morning saying that he had it on good authority that Allen had, had two interviews with Steve Lansdown, and that it came down to a choice between Allen and Johnson - I guess he was more than a little anxious to "put one over us" yesterday - SHAME ;-D

Talk on the terrace yesterday was that Brentford priced Allen out of the AG job by wanting far too much compensation.

I'm delighted about that.Allen would have been the last man I'd want to have seen in charge at AG.The blokes a complete embarresment.

your right allen was first choice but Brentford were to greedy on the comp front,hence magic johnson.

Archived