IGNORED

Birthday Boy

maxjak

Reading in todays Sunday Independent,I came across the fact that September 28th is Gary Johnsons 50th birthday, so maybe a rendition of 'Happy Birthday' might be in order for the 'Welcome to Ashton Gate' party taking place on Tuesday against Barnsley. I also found out that 'Magic' writes a weekly column in the same rag, makes interesting reading,and should become an essential read in the weeks to come, a real insiders view.

Reading in todays Sunday Independent,I came across the fact that September 28th is Gary Johnsons 50th birthday, so maybe a rendition of 'Happy Birthday' might be in order for the 'Welcome to Ashton Gate' party taking place on Tuesday against Barnsley. I also found out that 'Magic' writes a weekly column in the same rag, makes interesting reading,and should become an essential read in the weeks to come, a real insiders view.

I have long argued that if someone born in September 1955 was calling the shots, City's fortunes would be in good hands!

mine tomorrow and 2nd daughter is 1 on 29th

so that's 3 of us who want 3 points for birthday presents :D

Archived