IGNORED

Andy King?

cinker

Iffy Onuora has been appointed only Caretaker Manager for now. I wouldn't be suprised if he will be given the job full-time...

They're hoping we win 3 under Onuora and he'll get the job.

I also think how much we have to pay King will determine whether the appointment is internal or external... I think it'll be internal though.

Brian Tinnion . . . . :whistle:

My Swindon friend says anyone would be better than King, except Sven :)

Sam :city:

A little harsh on Kingy. Took a relegation bound team turned them into a better team and into the Play-Off Semi-Finals a couple of years later... Sadly the loss of your top scorer makes a lot of difference... Tinnion discovered that too.

I feel a bit sorry for Andy King to be honest. His squad has been decimated with people walking out at the end of their contract and he's been given no money to replace 'em. They don't pay particularly good wages at Swindon and I feel that for STFC the only way is down.

I feel a bit sorry for Andy King to be honest. His squad has been decimated with people walking out at the end of their contract and he's been given no money to replace 'em. They don't pay particularly good wages at Swindon and I feel that for STFC the only way is down.

He still did a pretty decent job this summer... He just didn't know what to do tactically.

i agree, king didnt do a bad job considering swindons resources and was pushing for promotion for the last few seasons. it will be interesting to see how well his replacement does

but more importantly pewsham - why is there a photo of a bathroom on your profile ?

i agree, king didnt do a bad job considering swindons resources and was pushing for promotion for the last few seasons. it will be interesting to see how well his replacement does

but more importantly pewsham - why is there a photo of a bathroom on your profile ?

Ain't mine mate! Good artwork though - imagine walking in there after a few Ciders!

Looking at the table, 2 of the bottom 3 teams have now sacked their manager. The only one left is Danny Wilson who is manager of the team below the other 2.

I wonder if he could be next and if he'll fancy one of the jobs in the West Country. Or did he inherit a crap team at MK Dons so needs at least 4 years to sort it out? :ph34r:

Looking at the table, 2 of the bottom 3 teams have now sacked their manager. The only one left is Danny Wilson who is manager of the team below the other 2.

I wonder if he could be next and if he'll fancy one of the jobs in the West Country. Or did he inherit a crap team at MK Dons so needs at least 4 years to sort it out? :ph34r:

Keeping MK Dons in League One in 2004/2005 is as good as he'll ever get there.

Archived