IGNORED

Anyone Driving To The Game From Newbury?

maidenheadred

Train times from this godforesaken place are rubbish... if anyone is driving from Newbury, or passing by the A34 services (can get there easily enough) then a lift there and back would be great.

Cheers

PS am not weird

PPS apologies if you live in this godforesaken place that I've just insulted

Yes mate, coming through from Thatcham assuming I get out of London on time. PM me with contact details.

I'm not weird either :blink:

I'm walking over from David Lloyd in Long Ashton, so I cant help anyone.

But, just to say, fair play to you boys for travelling such distances and making such an effort.

:city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city:

... used to live in Amsterdam a few years ago, and frequently made the weekend flight back for home games. We were rubbish back then too!

No - there are some games you just can't miss, and first home match of a new era is definitely one of them!

... used to live in Amsterdam a few years ago, and frequently made the weekend flight back for home games. We were rubbish back then too!

No - there are some games you just can't miss, and first home match of a new era is definitely one of them!

Respect.

I can almost match that.

First game this season, home v. Doncaster, I was down to be on a weekend golfing trip in St Mellion, Saltash.

Tee time on the Saturday was 10.30, so I played the first 9 holes with 3 others, then at 12.45 made a dash back to AG for the game. After the game, travelled back down and finished my round in what was by then almost darkness. The ironic thing was I got caught up in holiday traffic on the M5 coming back for the game, and didnt arrive at AG till half-time!!!

:city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city:

Archived