IGNORED

A Worrying Dream....

preston red

One way of looking at dreams is to take on the role of a character within the dream.

For example - a woman executive dreams that she is driving very fast along a straight road in the countryside and all around her are fields of grazing sheep.There is no other traffic.

Suddenly she realises to late that there is a roundabout up ahead but she is unable to stop in time.She ends up with her car perched on the raised mound in the middle of the roundabout.She gets out shaken but unharmed and sees all the sheep looking at her.....

So? How can this dream be analysed?

Its fairly obvious if you know which way to look.

One way of looking at dreams is to take on the role of a character within the dream.

For example - a woman executive dreams that she is driving very fast along a straight road in the countryside and all around her are fields of grazing sheep.There is no other traffic.

Suddenly she realises to late that there is a roundabout up ahead but she is unable to stop in time.She ends up with her car perched on the raised mound in the middle of the roundabout.She gets out shaken but unharmed and sees all the sheep looking at her.....

THats a dream? i thought thats how women drove? :D

I'll look left i think?

Or is it the fact that she's in wales?

Archived