IGNORED

Good Atmosphere

RedM

Look, I'm not sying it was just G block, far from it. But the singing seemed to rouse other parts of the ground too and sometimes we were singing as a whole. I'm In F block and I could hear them loud and clear thats all.

I don't see a problem congratulating ourselves when the atmosphere is good, we have had plenty of posts saying how bad it had become. :dunno:

I just think it would be a shame if the singers felt disillusioned and gave up because a few people had complained about a few swear words. I'm not in the habit of swearing myself but in the right place it is acceptable and expected, a football match is one of those places.

I think this is a new era, Gary realises the importance of 'fan power' and encouraging participation. I like it. We have to remember we are just as necessary when things aren't going so well too, that's when they really need us and we definately could make a difference.

Edit: E Block, I was typing this before i read your reply.

BeNeRz you can have my seat ,stewards might keep off my back then.

Sure :razz:

I'm going to ring up change my ticket ina min.. got to perswade mike to come to!

Mite get steve n that to try sit up there to..

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

At that text :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

In todays high-tech world we have fans congratulating themselves for signing and chanting at a City home game on the forum.

I well remember standing many times in both the old Open End (where the Atyeo is now for the benefit of our younger readers) or the Covered End (the East End) and signing and chanting a for all of the 90mins and before and after the game.We thought nothing of it - it was simply part of going to football.

I can't ever remember congratulating ourselves in the pubs after the game....

How times change....

I cant remember having a supporters club chairman, who likes to try and belittle our own fans.

How times change..........

In todays high-tech world we have fans congratulating themselves for signing and chanting at a City home game on the forum.

I well remember standing many times in both the old Open End (where the Atyeo is now for the benefit of our younger readers) or the Covered End (the East End) and signing and chanting a for all of the 90mins and before and after the game.We thought nothing of it - it was simply part of going to football.

I can't ever remember congratulating ourselves in the pubs after the game....

How times change....

I know what you mean, Nothing better than standing in your own little bar with your mates discussing the game. Perhaps we should all use the same bar as you Robbored?

I know what you mean, Nothing better than standing in your own little bar with your mates discussing the game. Perhaps we should all use the same bar as you Robbored?

Beezey,

You're not trying to suggest the Supporters Club is nothing more than a drinking establishment for a few middle aged men are you?

A few months ago Cynic brought up this topic and we were told that something of a revolution was taking part in the SC and that we would soon be seeing changes. Could Robbored, richieb, or any other SC members provide an update of what has been happening recently?

Ta.

Archived