IGNORED

Good Atmosphere

RedM

Last night the atmosphere of old returned, at times it was like a cup game or something. I have never heard G block sing so loud, and it spread to other parts of the ground. You did us proud, lifted the players and made the game last night entertaining and enjoyable

I don't care what you are singing, it doesn't bother me one bit if there are a few swear words here and there (last nights letters?). I know the club can't encourage swearing, I know we have had this debate on here before. But this is a football match with football songs.

If there was a choice of no song and no atmosphere or loud sings and occasional swearing I'd know what I'd want.

(I think I'd better run and hide now :ph34r: )!

To be fair RedM, you shouldn't run and hide for that comment.

I have the possibly outspoken view that if people don't like the swearing, they should move. As long as it isn't constant (which it isn't) then there can't be too much harm in it. It is a football match, after all.

And you were right, the atmosphere was fantastic last night. The players seemed to appreciate it as well.

Guest MaloneFM

So as to appese the politburo in the Kremlin may I suggest the following:

Oh Tinman is a SOOTHEAD

My old man said be a Rovers fan...I said...I'd rather than I didn't

on goal kicks

oooOOOOHHHH....have a SWEET...TAAAA!

He's a door..he's a door Bradley Bradley Bradley Bradley Door

Son of songs to learn and sing.

why was i told to watch my back last night i didnt sear & i only stood up about 4 times for matter of seconds. cant work it out .

i did nothin wrong but was still told off .when i ask that silly man in yellow jacket what i did wrong he just walked away.

Hate um.

I'm easy target cos I'm sat on end of the row(not sayin where abouts though ) :(

In todays high-tech world we have fans congratulating themselves for signing and chanting at a City home game on the forum.

I well remember standing many times in both the old Open End (where the Atyeo is now for the benefit of our younger readers) or the Covered End (the East End) and signing and chanting a for all of the 90mins and before and after the game.We thought nothing of it - it was simply part of going to football.

I can't ever remember congratulating ourselves in the pubs after the game....

How times change....

stevie brooker's song is my favourite - thought we had a good rhythm with that one!

and our singing wasn't 'naff', it was a decent effort considering the recent atmosphere at home games. Football's changed since the terrace atmosphere and i reckon we have every right to say well done to each other for trying to make an atmosphere despite the situation.

I suppose in the olden days, in the pub after the game, you never made comment about how good the atmosphere was? I'm sure you did. And I'm sure that's all we're doing here.

You lot do not know what an atmosphere is!!!! ha ha ha Bradley Orr Orr Orr!!! Just shows how dense and fickle your fans are!!!!!! Nice to see a massive attendance for a new boss just over 10500 with countless tickets given away like usual!!!! I will be rubbing my hands with glee at the end of the season when your board has spent loads and achieved the mighty position of SEVENTH again Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.!!!!

You lot do not know what an atmosphere is!!!! ha ha ha Bradley Orr Orr Orr!!! Just shows how dense and fickle your fans are!!!!!! Nice to see a massive attendance for a new boss just over 10500 with countless tickets given away like usual!!!! I will be rubbing my hands with glee at the end of the season when your board has spent loads and achieved the mighty position of SEVENTH again Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.!!!!

Sour grapes my friend. Oh well gues you were one of the 1600 crowd that attended Bury last night. That was the total crowd wasnt it give or take 50???? :rofl2br:

It was great to hear singing coming from all parts of the ground, with ALL parts of the DOLMAN joining in on a couple of occasions!!

It just goes to show what we can achieve if we all pull together. The manager certainly seems to think positive fan participation is important. Hopefully we can start making a great atmosphere even when things aren't going perfectly on the pitch, and then this club can start going forwards at last!!!

One things for sure though, you won't be seeing CITY fans turning their backs on their team!!!!

Well don't go upsetting people like you did at forest then!!!!!!!

We are all very well behaved :me?:

I never upset anyone.. i just sang my heart out for 90 with another 20 of us thats all

Archived