IGNORED

Players' Reputations

glastonred

I couldn't resist reminding people that it wasn't that long ago that the likes of Bradley Orr, Luke Wilkshire, and Craig Woodman were constantly being slagged off by contributors to this forum, and now they suddenly cannot put a foot wrong. Why is this? Perhaps it won't be long before everyone will be extolling the virtues of Clayton Fortune, and saying what a wonderful player they always thought he was!

• Admin

I couldn't resist reminding people that it wasn't that long ago that the likes of Bradley Orr, Luke Wilkshire, and Craig Woodman were constantly being slagged off by contributors to this forum, and now they suddenly cannot put a foot wrong. Why is this? Perhaps it won't be long before everyone will be extolling the virtues of Clayton Fortune, and saying what a wonderful player they always thought he was!

To be fair, those who are now praising previously maligned players aren't claiming to have always known they'd make it. They're pointing out that they are now playing above their previous levels and that this is good to see. Not exactly fickle but I see where you are coming from...

Yes, i didnt rate bradley orr at all.

But i think the young lad has had a good couple of games and i hope he does well and proves what i thought before wrong

hessssssssssss an orrrrrrrrrrrrr :chant6ez:

I have always liked Orrs workrate, but midfield is not his position.

I was and still am not Wilkshires biggest fan. I feel he takes about 20 minutes to get into a game - and sometimes does not look bothered.

Woodman - I still prefer Goldbourne on an individual basis, although he is playing ok as part of the back four.

We all have opinions, I do apologise.

I have always liked Orrs workrate, but midfield is not his position.

I was and still am not Wilkshires biggest fan. I feel he takes about 20 minutes to get into a game - and sometimes does not look bothered.

Woodman - I still prefer Goldbourne on an individual basis, although he is playing ok as part of the back four.

We all have opinions, I do apologise.

I'm not Wilshire's biggest fan BUT he is the only one in the team with any kind of creativity. He can also score sometimes. Woodman played well on Tuesday but since then hasn't been great. Orr's best postion has always been right back- can't believe the coaching staff have taken so long to realise this.

Archived