IGNORED

'winging' Non Smokers

Big Red Rich

Just read an article posted by a non smoker winging about smoking in the ground, if he was to look at the ground lay out there is plenty of places for the non smokers to sit. I am a season ticket holder in block d of the dolman, basically the reason was for this is that its a great view and i can sit there and smoke, like most of the people around me. :razz: :city:

Its seems the Steve L forum is becoming a breeding ground for 'r soles' again with this imaginative post. I'm really not after a debate about smoking at Ashton Gate, but what point is this kid trying to make? Or, as the rules go, where is the question?

Is he trying to look 'cool' by annoucing to our Chairman that he smokes, or is he trying to say that all non-smokers should be crammed into our own little part of the ground?

Either way, this post stinks worse then fag smoke and I hope to either see it removed, or recieve another witty response from our Chairman.

Its seems the Steve L forum is becoming a breeding ground for 'r soles' again with this imaginative post. I'm really not after a debate about smoking at Ashton Gate, but what point is this kid trying to make? Or, as the rules go, where is the question?

Is he trying to look 'cool' by annoucing to our Chairman that he smokes, or is he trying to say that all non-smokers should be crammed into our own little part of the ground?

Either way, this post stinks worse then fag smoke and I hope to either see it removed, or recieve another witty response from our Chairman.

He's entitled to his opinion - it's about time the noisy minority of health fascists at the gate were put back in their box. What he's saying is why (oh why) do people who object to smoking sit in smoking areas and then moan about it ? Why not just sit in the non smoking areas - it's not rocket science !

dirty tabber!

He's entitled to his opinion - it's about time the noisy minority of health fascists at the gate were put back in their box. What he's saying is why (oh why) do people who object to smoking sit in smoking areas and then moan about it ? Why not just sit in the non smoking areas - it's not rocket science !

Exactly..

Theres to many people that complain about it.. I'm not really sure where abouts the non smokin part is.. but apperently there is one..

I don't think that they can really stop people smoking there as i would say 50% do there, and would be a big risk to impose a ban

I think the more we keep winning and playing well, the less smokers there will be. By the time we're top of the prem we''l be a non-smoking support!

Hmmmmmm.........

I'm an idiot.

:doh:

We all new that :razz: ;)

So people's views should be damaged by sitting in "non-smoking areas" while the smokers sit where they want while damaging their own/others health.

Nice logic :dunno:

Why don't we get a "Cannabis" area, at least they're not giving each other lung cancer :blink:

Theres always going to be arguement over this..

Could it really be solved with people being happy?

No, but we can come to a solution without anyone being selfish.

Did you know that smoke travels? :blink:

hehe, so BeNeRz what was the story about the forest game, i'd love to know? Unless its to bad to state!

:Party12: :Party12:

To be honest.. Its a long story and it will just get more and more twisted on this forum.. come for a pint and ill tell you everything :razz:

All ill say is alot of people didnt like what we did but half those people didnt even go and were still able to give a opinion on the matter :rofl2br:

To be honest.. Its a long story and it will just get more and more twisted on this forum.. come for a pint and ill tell you everything :razz:

All ill say is alot of people didnt like what we did but half those people didnt even go and were still able to give a opinion on the matter :rofl2br:

okey dokey

Two americans are on a golfcourse, First bloke pulls out a ciggie and asks his friend for a light.

Second bloke pulls out a 12 inch Bic lighter.

First Says, "wow where did you get such a large lighter?"

Second says: "My genie got it for me"

First Says, "wow! can i see him?

Second bloke opens his bad and out pops the genie.

First Bloke Says, " i wish for a million bucks"

Soon the sky becomes dark and a seemingly endless flock of ducks flies overhead.

The first guy says, is your genie Deaf?

Second bloke says " do you really think i asked for a 12 inch bic?

So yes you can.. its 12 inchs ;)

So people's views should be damaged by sitting in "non-smoking areas" while the smokers sit where they want while damaging their own/others health.

Why don't we get a "Cannabis" area, at least they're not giving each other lung cancer :blink:

well Ron......... it gets my vote but it is not legal..... and it is still smoke and that can cause cancer.

Mind you it's hard to tell with all the smiles on the faces at BCFC at the moment

COME ON YOU REDS!

:Cool27: :PC_Plod:

But smokers can't sit where they want, there are non-smoking areas (I don't know why theats in quotes btw they definately exist) which I can't sit in and smoking areas which you can't sit in - you can't have it both ways !

I don't see how moving a block or two really "damages" your view anymore than it does mine

I agree that people that sit in a smoking section should not complain about those that do but myself and my family sit in a non smoking section and nearly every game there are people that sit in the section and smoke. If people who pay per game (season ticket holders tend to know which sections are and those that aren't) want non smoking they should state so when booking and those that like to smoke should also say they need a smoking seat.

I agree that people that sit in a smoking section should not complain about those that do but myself and my family sit in a non smoking section and nearly every game there are people that sit in the section and smoke. If people who pay per game (season ticket holders tend to know which sections are and those that aren't) want non smoking they should state so when booking and those that like to smoke should also say they need a smoking seat.

Report them to the stewards and get them moved.

Somehow I can't imagine the ticket staff saying "smoking or non-smoking! !

Winging like Super Scott Murray or Whingeing like a pom,who knows,it's only letters,great language English.

Smoking is good,as long as you're a smoker,who cares,if you smoke and people don't like it-tough.

Smokers are selfish,I was.

One day soon,smoking will be banned from public places(including Ashton Gate stadia),then us non-smokers can persecute the nicotine suckers with impunity.

Smokers suck.But hey,pay to suck smoke,must be good.

Winging like Super Scott Murray or Whingeing like a pom,who knows,it's only letters,great language English.

Smoking is good,as long as you're a smoker,who cares,if you smoke and people don't like it-tough.

Smokers are selfish,I was.

One day soon,smoking will be banned from public places(including Ashton Gate stadia),then us non-smokers can persecute the nicotine suckers with impunity.

Smokers suck.But hey,pay to suck smoke,must be good.

Had a row with the mrs?

Archived