IGNORED

'winging' Non Smokers

Big Red Rich

Your missing my point, this wasnt about smoking, it was more to do with the blatant poor spelling and pointless drivel posted on the steve l forum.

But if you want to bring the smoking up, do none of you realise the damage you are doing to yourself??

Yes i do...

When i am walking or cycling i have to put up with all these people in there cars puffing out there fumes from there exhausts, cant we have no driving areas :dunno: .

Yes i do smoke, but all you hypocrites who complain about smoking, bet you drive cars that polute all the rest of us. :Confused13:

Perfect Point!

I've got a very good relationship with the Mrs,don't slag off fellow City fans,and have basic communication skills thank you.

How are you.

Care to dazzle me with your incisive wit?.

O Yes sir.. Cup of old english tea?

Care to dine?

Pffft

You called me selfish.. and i never slagged you off i asked a question which you then answered thank you

Sure your mrs isnt sat next to you :dunno:

I was merly dazzling you..

Did it work me old cocker?

Merly or merely me old babber.

Not dazzled but stunned,been on the alchopops again,you like slagging fellow city fans off don't you.

Maybe you should get a Mrs,might relieve your stress a bit,you seem uptight.

Make your reply a good one,I'm getting bored with your input,but congratulations,you're cementing my opinion of you.

Merly or merely me old babber.

Not dazzled but stunned,been on the alchopops again,you like slagging fellow city fans off don't you.

Maybe you should get a Mrs,might relieve your stress a bit,you seem uptight.

Make your reply a good one,I'm getting bored with your input,but congratulations,you're cementing my opinion of you.

Were you at the game?

Tell i how i slagged them off please id like to no

*Sigh*

I have a mrs thanks

As for your opinion.. aint worth anything to me thanks

Obviusly didnt go to the game.. another one acting like he no's what happened

Your missing my point, this wasnt about smoking, it was more to do with the blatant poor spelling and pointless drivel posted on the steve l forum.

But if you want to bring the smoking up, do none of you realise the damage you are doing to yourself??

Firstly this is a football forum, not a forum for pendants to advertise their erudition

Secondly - "Pointless drive" is rather a subjective judgement, to some your post is itself pointless drivel ?

Thirdly - Of course we do, even the stupidest and most ill informed smoker doesn't smoke for the good of his health.

Guest DrFaustus

Ladies, gentlemen, Malone and whatever Dolly is:

Smoking is big and clever and those of you who disagree.....err...I'll see you next Tuesday? (Is that alright AdamB?)

Maybe a C for an R. OK I'll help BCFC/BRFC. You must spend more time on here or on the subbers site who love you. Do you ever post on the gas site?,onanist. Admit it,you're RED.

So you mis-spelt-we oll doe that ,but I'm a onanist(in your opinion,thanks),at least I don't support a football team way below an onanists level.

Quiet on the subbers,love the gas site tonight?. Anker. Miht have missed a letter.

I smoke down the Gate because I am allowed to! There is no ban on smoking where I sit. I choose NOT to smoke in my seat because there are kids sat around me. If they weren't there......Tough! It isn't breaking any laws,there are, as mentioned smoke free areas. Live with it or move. I enjoy a smoke occasionally and 1 of those (very few) places is at football where having a cigar is NOT banned!

If they ban it then I will concur,until then, tough!!!!

PC brigade gone mad! I will be smoking in the Dolman at half time on Saturday,as usual!

This may be a stupid question but are these non-smoking sections official or just common knowledge? I myself do not smoke and have people who occasionally sit around who do, i don't really like it, but am willing to accept it. There are some things about football that will never be changed i.e. swearing at grounds.

1) they are official, see stadium map;

2) people are actually trying to eliminate swearing at this club especailly in certain areas; :blink:

3)in reply to original post; obviously the S.L poster thought he had a relevent post to make ; AS DID YOU :farmer::dunno:

Guest DrFaustus

Maybe a C for an R. OK I'll help BCFC/BRFC. You must spend more time on here or on the subbers site who love you. Do you ever post on the gas site?,onanist. Admit it,you're RED.

So you mis-spelt-we oll doe that ,but I'm a onanist(in your opinion,thanks),at least I don't support a football team way below an onanists level.

Quiet on the subbers,love the gas site tonight?. Anker. Miht have missed a letter.

You're an internet warrior eh boy?

I spend time on this site, because it's FUN having banter with mental deficients such as yourself.

Archived