IGNORED

Colin Cramb?

glastonred

I've just been watching Sky Sports News, and in the right-hand side of the screen, where they show league tables and players' statistics, there was the name 'C Cramb' of Stenhousemuir, as top scorer in the Scottish Third Division. Could this really be the Colin Cramb, who used to play for us a few years ago? I always thought he was a decent player for City, who was never really given the chance to prove himself, before being prematurely sold off. So, that's what he's up to these days!

I've just been watching Sky Sports News, and in the right-hand side of the screen, where they show league tables and players' statistics, there was the name 'C Cramb' of Stenhousemuir, as top scorer in the Scottish Third Division. Could this really be the Colin Cramb, who used to play for us a few years ago? I always thought he was a decent player for City, who was never really given the chance to prove himself, before being prematurely sold off. So, that's what he's up to these days!

Cramb actually went to Walsall I think after our relegation from the 1st. I might be wrong because it from memory but he definatly played in the 1st while we were down in the 2nd. pre championship football before anyone says.

Yup, player coach up there, still hear from him now and then, he was a player who played with alot of heart and i liked him for that. He's doing well but going into the last of a 3 match ban for elbowing an opponent.

There was an article in 'The Times' sports section the other week, I'm suprised Ted didn't pick up on it, if i find it, i'll post it.

Guest MaloneFM

Colin Cramb is City through and through now, has a City tattoo the lot

But has he still got his home shirt? I don't think so. The shroud of Crammy is hanging in the wardrobe of chez Malone. Long sleeved with CRAMB 20 on the back. Nationwide arm patches and all.

E-Bay? My arse! :angry:

Guest Stafford

Remember seeing Colin Cramb playing for Shrewsbury a year or two back - he was white as a sheet and thin as a rake to use a couple of cliches. Shrewsbury fan told me he had been out unwell for a while. Didn't know the whole story.

Guest MaloneFM

Well trousered young hairspray boy.

I used to know a chap whom drank a lot in Portishead. More than once he'd see the Cramster being 'injured' in the local for hours. His missis was described as a rough dirty jock as well.

Well trousered young hairspray boy.

I used to know a chap whom drank a lot in Portishead. More than once he'd see the Cramster being 'injured' in the local for hours. His missis was described as a rough dirty jock as well.

Well let me tell you old Malone'o , I know a few rough dirty jocks. She must have been from Dundee!

Archived