IGNORED

Next Five Games

Bristol Boy

3H 2A

Home Games:

Hartlepool-Have injuries to key players yet still have a decent away record W2 D1 L2.-Winnable with care.

Tranmere-Not going well and their away record is W1 D1 L4-Winnable.

Oldham Home record W3 L2 So looks like an open game and if we've won the two home games this looks like another win or a draw.

Chesterfield W2 L3 So a win looks more likely although, like Oldham, I suppose they must draw one sooner or later.

Southend-Going very well and I think they've now one their last six!-Looks the toughest on paper but you never know.

My prediction?

10-12 points, barring major injuries to key players.

At least 10/11 points from these and I'll really start believing.

Agreed.

However, we need to be getting 10-12 points from almost every batch of 5 games if we are looking to get promotion this season.

We don't need draws. If you look at Yeovils past record, they have tended to draw very few games, suggesting that Gary Johnson has stressed the importance of trying to win games at the cost of losing. Better to win 4 and lose 1 than win 3 and draw 2.

Let's not be frightnened to lose. This was a problem with Danny and Tins, we, the fans, would get on their backs if they lost.

If City win tomorrow the enforced postponment of the Chesterfield game couldn't have come at a worse time.

Just as City get some momentum going they have wait two weeks between games.

I suppose that gives Johnson time to fit in some extra fitness training....... :w00t:

One less game without Heywood though, who we could do with in away games where we're more on the back foot. The two weeks off won't just frustrate the players, I'll be the same - the drama's been gripping recently.

Archived