IGNORED

Chelsea Killing Football?

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

don't care. The only division I am interested in starts with a "one" and currently has Swansea at the top and Swindon at the bottom.

Nicely mentioned.... Hmm.

:crying:

As long as Manchester United don't win I'm content.

I wouldn't argue if a Russian Billionaire took over my club... I doubt any of you would either if a billionaire took control of City.

Nicely mentioned.... Hmm.

:crying:

As long as Manchester United don't win I'm content.

I wouldn't argue if a Russian Billionaire took over my club... I doubt any of you would either if a billionaire took control of City.

It would be strange - I'd enjoy winning, but I'd know that the success was paid for. And no one would really respect us for our success either.

In all honesty, I'm not sure I'd like it (which probably sets me apart from most I admit).

if you wish to think of football as more of a business then thats your weird world but i've heard stories that in the early days footballers played for their local teams for hardly any money, i would far prefer that to some of the diving cheats at chelski

And i bet you are a west "****ry" manc

It would be strange - I'd enjoy winning, but I'd know that the success was paid for. And no one would really respect us for our success either.

In all honesty, I'm not sure I'd like it (which probably sets me apart from most I admit).

I'd live with it because it would mean my team would survive!

We're all waiting for the bubble to burst.

Blackburn only won the Premiership because of Jack Walker... No one complained then... It was relief because someone different won the League!

Archived