IGNORED

Fifa 06

Guest No9.

Only reason this is a city post is because they have totally footballsed this one up. The new game was out today and being a fifa fan went out and bought it however.........

According to them we have Scott Shearer as sub keeper with Mike Stowell as 3rd Choice.

Kevin Amankwaah still plays for us.

There is no. Steve Brooker, Louis Carey, Scott Brown, Dave Cotterill.

The only semi-decent team to play is

Phillips

Smith (J) Heywood Partridge Woodman

Murray Wilkshire Orr Smith (G)

Bridges Stewart

On Bench. Fortune, Gillespie, Harley, Stowell and Keogh

I want our missing players back - Especially Brooker and Brown otherwise it's just not right.

Normally they've been pretty good in the past.

Yes 100%

Graphics EVERYTHING is amazin!

Best thing is.. you cant win like 10-nil!!

Most games you win 1 of 2 nil 3 if your good and if you aint you lose 3 or 4 nil!

Just amazin all round game!

Guest It's_Pacey_time

are you a fifa fanboy? cus there are an awful lot of fifa fanboys and pro evo fanboys that just wont knock there chosen game no matter what.

I like both games, Fifa is more commercial, and does have some nice touches, but Pro Evo is alot more realistic, other than that, fifa has the real players names, and you have to get an update for that on pro evo.

Guest BeNeRz

yes but Benerz are you a fifa fanboy? cus there are an awful lot of fifa fanboys and pro evo fanboys that just wont knock there chosen game no matter what.

I like both.. but i prefere fifa this time just because of how much its impressed me..

Its realistic.. i mean you actully see keepers making great saves, the keepers desisions are life like.. whether he comes out or not ect.

The carear mode is great aswel!

I doubt it get pro evo now

I was really puzzled when i played on it yesterday we got Partridge and Heywood then u got Scott Shearer who? plus Kevin Amankwaah who has been gone before the end of last season not very clever :laugh: but overall brilliant game i think put I'm more of a pro evolution man which ive pre-ordered should be good!

I like both.. but i prefere fifa this time just because of how much its impressed me..

Its realistic.. i mean you actully see keepers making great saves, the keepers desisions are life like.. whether he comes out or not ect.

The carear mode is great aswel!

I doubt it get pro evo now

But have you played Pro Evo 5 yet, the full version, demo discs are full of bugs. I'm sure once you play Pro Evo youll be converted. It just has much more realism to the play. Everything from shooting tackling, it is just more of a park footballers game than Fifa which is more commercial game.

I love Fifas attention to detail, all the players look great, the names are a big turn on, but i think the fact they make so many mistakes in the lower leagues sums it up really, It is a game aimed at creating the most realistic premier league possible, down to everything like kits, players looks, but they have sacrificed playability for this. The introduction of the lower leagues was to try and make people like us (lower league) fans buy it. But the fact they don't even include our second top scorer last season in our team (Brooker) sums up how much effort they put into this also. Its a game aimed at people who want to own the latest Fifa, the best looking one. Pro Evo is a game aimed at the people who want to play and recreate the best football.

Yes i am a Pro Evo fan, but i have played the new Fifa and bought the last one, (big mistake) and havent been impressed at all.

I have pro evo 5 on ps2, the full game. It was a leaked copy :D To be honest, its not as good as everyone thinks its going to be. The master league mode is not very good, you have to pay 3x the asking rate for a players wage to get them to come to you. Ive played 3 seasons and only been able to bring in Mido, Adu and Paul Ince (Unlocked with PES points). Its almost the same as Pro Evo 4 with a little extra things such as the odd skill move and snowy weather.

Whereas fifa is a complete revamp. It used to be soooo slow and boring to play but they have actually made it better. On improvements i would say fifa 06 is better than pro evo 5, but obviously pro evo is slightly better because the shooting has been improved and you can score some very nice goals.

Ive also got my ps2 online and fifa online is incredible!

As for the player issues, go to team management and swap them round.

I have pro evo 5 on ps2, the full game. It was a leaked copy :D To be honest, its not as good as everyone thinks its going to be. The master league mode is not very good, you have to pay 3x the asking rate for a players wage to get them to come to you. Ive played 3 seasons and only been able to bring in Mido, Adu and Paul Ince (Unlocked with PES points). Its almost the same as Pro Evo 4 with a little extra things such as the odd skill move and snowy weather.

Whereas fifa is a complete revamp. It used to be soooo slow and boring to play but they have actually made it better. On improvements i would say fifa 06 is better than pro evo 5, but obviously pro evo is slightly better because the shooting has been improved and you can score some very nice goals.

Ive also got my ps2 online and fifa online is incredible!

As for the player issues, go to team management and swap them round.

Fifa needs revamping anyway because its a pile of tosh.......

If they tinkered with Pro Evo 5 they probably would've spoilt it , it was a great game before and they have just added to it.

Its a great game.........

Go and buy Pro evo when its out and get a update from the net. Make city and play decent football, ten times more realistic that fifa.

are there patches for getting a City line up in Pro Evo?

I created an entire squad in PES3, modelled the players and everything - (yes I know...my wife left me during the course of events and I ended up in Barrow Gurney) but then when PES4 arrived I just couldn't be arsed to do it all again.

Usually the patches are all of ManUre and Milan etc. has anyone done the mighty Reds yet?

are there patches for getting a City line up in Pro Evo?

I created an entire squad in PES3, modelled the players and everything - (yes I know...my wife left me during the course of events and I ended up in Barrow Gurney) but then when PES4 arrived I just couldn't be arsed to do it all again.

Usually the patches are all of ManUre and Milan etc. has anyone done the mighty Reds yet?

Nah not yet mate.......

All this talk of Pro Evo is getting me an appetite..........I'm off to play Pro Evo 5 :razz:

Archived