IGNORED

Fifa 06

Guest No9.

The Only Reason that may have tempted me to buy fifa is that it has fifa 95 on their has it not. I heard it did but nobody has commented on it?

Yes it does.

Also if you buy it from toys r us you get a free tv plug in game with fifa 96 and NHL 95 on it worth £20.

Bonus as only went there because asda had sold out !!

From Main Menu, EA Sports Retro, then it's in there.

There is also a review of all FIFA games until 2006, with what was "new" that year. Very interesting viewing.

Guest readingfc rock

There is also a review of all FIFA games until 2006, with what was "new" that year. Very interesting viewing.

can u actually play on it

can u actually go on it

No louis carey oh I hope they know something I don't yet

Only reason this is a city post is because they have totally footballsed this one up. The new game was out today and being a fifa fan went out and bought it however.........

According to them we have Scott Shearer as sub keeper with Mike Stowell as 3rd Choice.

Kevin Amankwaah still plays for us.

There is no. Steve Brooker, Louis Carey, Scott Brown, Dave Cotterill.

The only semi-decent team to play is

Phillips

Smith (J) Heywood Partridge Woodman

Murray Wilkshire Orr Smith (G)

Bridges Stewart

On Bench. Fortune, Gillespie, Harley, Stowell and Keogh

I want our missing players back - Especially Brooker and Brown otherwise it's just not right.

Normally they've been pretty good in the past.

proevo everytime. Fifa doesnt have anything going for it.

www.pesfan.com

loads of updates if you annoyed with the lack of licences. They have a league one thread on there too, i'm the only BCFC fan on there...more support required.!!

I was on there alot a couple of years ago and played in the London leagues and supported Bristol City!!! same username:)

Guest harveythompson

just make the players on the player creater :grr: .............. obviosly this shouldnt have to be done but the team isnt complete without brooks or scotty brown

yes but Benerz are you a fifa fanboy? cus there are an awful lot of fifa fanboys and pro evo fanboys that just wont knock there chosen game no matter what.

I've played both fifa and pro evo every year and if you go to the non footy forum and check out my opinion in the fifa 06 vs pes5 thread you'll know which is best ;)

Archived