IGNORED

Konstantopoulos

Alex_BCFC

A keeper like this would make all the difference. Came out and caught a lot of crosses unlike another keeper we know.

only came onto the site this morning to say exactly what you have said, truely superb aqnd just what we need a BIG commanding goalkeeper, who came for everything.

only came onto the site this morning to say exactly what you have said, truely superb aqnd just what we need a BIG commanding goalkeeper, who came for everything.

Have just witnessed the highlights and it confirmed to me that Phillips sjould have come out and caught their high ball into the box that led to the goal. This is routine stuff and he is really beginning to get on my nerves in situations like this.

Guest North Street

?- Constructive criticism.

I fail to see how continually stating that you want Bristol Citys number one replaced, continually slating his performances and blaming Steve Phillips or implying that he should have done better for every single goal Bristol City have conceded this season except "FIVE" [two v MK Dons and "three v Port Vale] is constructive :grr:

I fail to see how continually stating that you want Bristol Citys number one replaced, continually slating his performances and blaming Steve Phillips or implying that he should have done better for every single goal Bristol City have conceded this season except "FIVE" [two v MK Dons and "three v Port Vale] is constructive :grr:

It's contructive criticism. Steve- come out and catch the ball.

Archived