IGNORED

The Rovers Ground!

basils2005

Well about 3 weeks ago i had skittles! Well anyway one night we played a team called pirates. And There skittle ally built in the blackthorn stand. Well anyway when halfway playing there was this door that lead into the stand, and my mate said to me "go on, you know you want two" so climbed over onto the pitch and had a nice wee wee =D :laugh::laugh: Anyone eles done anything stupid?

Guest DrFaustus

Legend!

What are you prattling on about? He's a 'legend' because he took a slash on our pitch?

There was me thinking King Arthur, Xanadu, The lost city of Atlantis, Malone buying a round etc were the stuff of legend and myth. All along it appears that public urination and other chav behaviour is the criteria to ensure legend status. Thanks for the clarification Alex.

What are you prattling on about? He's a 'legend' because he took a slash on our pitch?

There was me thinking King Arthur, Xanadu, The lost city of Atlantis, Malone buying a round etc were the stuff of legend and myth. All along it appears that public urination and other chav behaviour is the criteria to ensure legend status. Thanks for the clarification Alex.

you seem ever so slightly (I said a naughty word) off with the situation Dr.

Guest DrFaustus

you seem ever so slightly (I said a naughty word) off with the situation Dr.

Not the peeing on the pitch, that's been full of a more substantial waste product for some time Gaz. It's the crass stupidity and brazen idiocy of some of the 'yoof' that bothers me. Mr Blair must be regretting his 'education........' line now.

Guest MaloneFM

Uncle Roger has a true story involving his dog, a camera and Eastville which has been recounted once or twice.

Should you wish to know this-start a new thread or PM uncle Rog who still has the pictures to prove it.

Not the peeing on the pitch, that's been full of a more substantial waste product for some time Gaz. It's the crass stupidity and brazen idiocy of some of the 'yoof' that bothers me. Mr Blair must be regretting his 'education........' line now.

:rofl2br: I wonder if it would be so humourus if you were to go round his house and pee on his raddish's?

Guest MaloneFM

:rofl2br: I wonder if it would be so humourus if you were to go round his house and pee on his raddish's?

Is it raddish's or raddi? Or rabbi? Quick hairspray boy-to the dictionary. Holy mispronounciation!

Is it raddish's or raddi? Or rabbi? Quick hairspray boy-to the dictionary. Holy mispronounciation!

I know roge, I pondered for a while about that one. Maybe I should have just said ''carrots'' instead.

Don't see much of the raddi anymore.

Guest DrFaustus

Agreed roge, however I think the Dr is great. Quite obviously a closet city fan along with a few others on this site. ''cough'' Rich-TGSC''

Gaz you are quite at liberty to call me closet this, closet that, but you are forbidden from accusing me of such heinous crimes as being a closet redhead. You have been warned. :devil:

Well about 3 weeks ago i had skittles! Well anyway one night we played a team called pirates. And There skittle ally built in the blackthorn stand. Well anyway when halfway playing there was this door that lead into the stand, and my mate said to me "go on, you know you want two" so climbed over onto the pitch and had a nice wee wee =D :laugh::laugh: Anyone eles done anything stupid?

:razz: Another bit of crap on the pitch wont make alot of difference!

Guest Gary P

:razz: Another bit of crap on the pitch wont make alot of difference!

Unbelievable that you lot are condoning such childish behavour. This is a grown man getting exciting about urinating on a football pitch....grow up :disapointed2se:

Guest DrFaustus

A size 13 eh? You must be Junior Agogogogogoogog then. :dance:

Big beet, big socks sweetie. :blink: Where is the goon who posted this thread anyway? I expect he's defecating in the chiller counter at Tescos, or banging one off in the local newsagent. If he's proud about having a slash outdoors and unhinged enough to get a stiffie about it on a messageboard, then I may be close to the truth.

Big beet, big socks sweetie. :blink: Where is the goon who posted this thread anyway? I expect he's defecating in the chiller counter at Tescos, or banging one off in the local newsagent. If he's proud about having a slash outdoors and unhinged enough to get a stiffie about it on a messageboard, then I may be close to the truth.

I can see this hole issue on ''wee wee'' is winding you up a bit Dr. Are you sure there are no underlying problems here? :sub:

Guest DrFaustus

I can see this hole issue on ''wee wee'' is winding you up a bit Dr. Are you sure there are no underlying problems here? :sub:

None whatsoever Gaz, but colostomy is just not my bag.

OK, I give up - but the dirty bugger pees anywhere near me , I'll make him lick it up. The one problem with that scenario, is he'd probably enjoy the experience.

Guest MaloneFM

None whatsoever Gaz, but colostomy is just not my bag.

OK, I give up - but the dirty bugger pees anywhere near me , I'll make him lick it up. The one problem with that scenario, is he'd probably enjoy the experience.

PING! PING! Oooh raw nerve doctor? Do you want me to recount the story of my dog, Eastville, a camera and the last ever things to run on the pitch?

Snipped off nicely as well. :rolleyes:

Archived