IGNORED

Please Post Here.....

we8gas

Well who would of thought. We have lost under GJ and guess what? Its time to slate the players. Every other post is about Bridges is pants, Stewart has lost it, Skuse is horse cr@p, Cotterill is too greedy, Philips is a flapper, Madjo is useless, shall I go on?

Please can people add their slagging off abnd moaning about players on this thread as I am sick to death of seeing topics slagging of OUR players.

If no-one adds to this thread, shut the moaning and get behind them.

Well who would of thought. We have lost under GJ and guess what? Its time to slate the players. Every other post is about Bridges is pants, Stewart has lost it, Skuse is horse cr@p, Cotterill is too greedy, Philips is a flapper, Madjo is useless, shall I go on?

Please can people add their slagging off abnd moaning about players on this thread as I am sick to death of seeing topics slagging of OUR players.

If no-one adds to this thread, shut the moaning and get behind them.

Phillips: Flapped

Orr: Kept giving ball away

New bloke: No passion

Parto: Remember him giving ball away once near his own box

Woodman: Still not good enough

Scott: Nope, even going out of my way to slate him tongue-in-cheek I can't think of an excuse!

Skuse: A passenger

Wilkshire: Vanished for long periods

Stewart: Doesn't work hard enough

Brooker: Didn't link up well enough with Stewart

Cotterill: Too greedy

Bridges: Crap

Madjo: Didn't affect the game.

Right, that's pretty much it, I think. That should satisfy the eternal moaners. Now can we get back to supporting the team and encouraging that feel-good buzz that will actually help our players bring us success?

Where was this post when Tinnion was in charge?

There wasn't one, But its about time these idiots shut up and backed everyone at BCFC. I can't imagine what this forum would be like if at the end of the season, we had a relegation battle on. They need our support through thick and thin, know matter if we are playing well or not.

There wasn't one, But its about time these idiots shut up and backed everyone at BCFC. I can't imagine what this forum would be like if at the end of the season, we had a relegation battle on. They need our support through thick and thin, know matter if we are playing well or not.

So back to Robbored's point. What was different 3 weeks ago apart from the Manager?

It's was ok to boo and criticise anybody and everybody after a defeat back then, but, criticism of anybody at all on the playing side is no longer acceptable?

Can you kindly let me know when it will be ok to offer criticism and discussion again on this forum regarding players; i'll pop back then. Thanks. :)

Until then, i'll look forward to the player's favourite car and where do they live threads (and of course the inevitable 39.5 threads that will follow on racism in the next day or two).

Scott: Nope, even going out of my way to slate him tongue-in-cheek I can't think of an excuse!

I thought Scott Brown ran around too much. His constant running and tackling just got boring and repetitive in the end. ;)

Phillips: Decent

Orr: Not as good as he was last week

Sankofa: Impressive once more

Parto: Future Captain. Solid performance.

Scott: Fantastic. Like a bee going and buzzing around their defenders. Some incredible shots.

Skuse: Good tackling at times.

Wilkshire: Poor passing compared to normal.

Stewart: Works hard but gets nowhere.

Brooker: Played too deep/wide.

Cotterill: Didn't do anything.

Bridges: Absolutely awful.

Madjo: Didn't play badly, shouldn't have come on for Marcus, maybe Brooker instead.

Murray: Better than he has been.

Phillips: Decent

Orr: Not as good as he was last week

Sankofa: Impressive once more

Parto: Future Captain. Solid performance.

Scott: Fantastic. Like a bee going and buzzing around their defenders. Some incredible shots.

Skuse: Good tackling at times.

Wilkshire: Poor passing compared to normal.

Stewart: Works hard but gets nowhere.

Brooker: Played too deep/wide.

Cotterill: Didn't do anything.

Bridges: Absolutely awful.

Madjo: Didn't play badly, shouldn't have come on for Marcus, maybe Brooker instead.

Murray: Better than he has been.

I don't think you've got the hang of this, have you?

Ah, got it:

Brown: Too short.

Phillips: Still does not move to far from his line. Shot stopper not the full monty

Orr: Played well lot better than Carey. When passing only sees our players not the opposition closing them down

Sankofa: Looked light weight, but was well up for it, and was left on his own at the back in the closing attacks

Parto: Remember him giving ball away once near his own box

Woodman: Never liked him but he played well yesterday linking up and apart from tat cross did well

Scott: Ran his heart out and tackled better than TD. He is not the new TD he is SCOTT BROWN

Skuse: Tried hard but did not get in the game enough.

Wilkshire: Vanished for long periods but was the one they were looking for when a good pass was required

Stewart: Did lots of chasing in midfield lots of running. Most probably effected Skuse's game because of it.

Brooker: Didn't Seam to get going till to late

Cotterill: Too greedy completely off his game over ran attacks to often

Bridges: Crap Missed open goal with his head lent back on two shots at goal, which went over the bar. Schoolboy errors.

Madjo: Was strong and chased everything. Should have come on earlier.

I thought Scott Brown ran around too much. His constant running and tackling just got boring and repetitive in the end. ;)

His positional play was suspect or odd if he was following instructions. He seemed to forsake the left touch line to constantly play inside. Strangely Murray seemed to do the same thing when he came on on the other side. He was constantly 30 yards away from the touchline which left Orr with no-one to pass to on his outside.

I guess this is all part of a cunning plan by GJ.

Ooops, sorry, forgot that we aren't allowed to criticise during the Reign of the Great Magic One. :shutup:

To be honest, after reading most of the posts on here over the last day or two this is what I feel like doing to myself...

This is what I feel like doing to myself after reading some of the posts over there...

IPB Image

Anyone would think we've just lost our tenth game in a row.

We now have a fortnight for GJ to have his will with the team in training. Lighten up people, and look on the bright side of life.

Or, ignore me and panic and slate the players after one loss under our new gaffer :dunno:

So back to Robbored's point. What was different 3 weeks ago apart from the Manager?

It's was ok to boo and criticise anybody and everybody after a defeat back then, but, criticism of anybody at all on the playing side is no longer acceptable?

Can you kindly let me know when it will be ok to offer criticism and discussion again on this forum regarding players; i'll pop back then. Thanks. :)

Until then, i'll look forward to the player's favourite car and where do they live threads (and of course the inevitable 39.5 threads that will follow on racism in the next day or two).

I don't think it is right to boo anyone at BCFC. Just because a player doesn't perform on the pitch for one game, you think it is right to criticise him? If a player has a poor game, I think they will realise that, and try harder next game. Since GJ took over we have improved 100% so instead of the critism, get behind them and make them perform again. I don't think one player should be criticised after our last three games. To many city fans are turning out like your great self, When we lose, lets fill the forum up slagging of the players. Its pathetic. We lost, get over it.

I think the obvious thing to say is that we always go too far with our praise/criticism of players. None of them are perfect, all have their strengths and flaws.

And I think its fair enough to point out a players limitations... as long as you don't go wildly over the top. But far too often people take it too far just to make a point. Posts like 'Clayton Fortune is rubbish - get rid of him' don't add anything to the debate on this discussion forum. Ok - you're entitled to an opinion, but why not just take a step back and try to make an interesting, reasoned arguement ?

Too much on this forum is black and white and completely without thought. But then I guess thats always the case with football.

Archived