IGNORED

We Were Robed

Guest REDCIDERARMY

Guest REDCIDERARMY

I do not think I have seen such a one sided game city had 61% possessoin the best yet this season or for a long time,21 shots at goal,as Johnson siad we went to sleep as usual after the break for 15 minutes which cost us with there one shot,but any other day surely we would have come out with a least a point.

Still great to watch and I am sure we win more than loose playing like this.

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

I do not think I have seen such a one sided game city had 61% possessoin the best yet this season or for a long time,21 shots at goal,as Johnson siad we went to sleep as usual after the break for 15 minutes which cost us with there one shot,but any other day surely we would have come out with a least a point.

i am afraid to say look up the rules of football and i'm sure the #1 rule would be "the team who scores the most goals wins" so everything else has no outcome on the result i'm afraid

Guest scrumpy dare

we wernt robbed. how can you exspect to win a match if you going play by using our weaknesses. biggest tactical disaste ive ever seen at the gate or away.

Hartlepool have a keeper as the tallest man on the squad, and it's clear that he's invincible to most headers / high crosses / high shots.

Guess what? yesterday, that was 90% OF OUR DAMN REPERTOIRE. And what the hell was Bridges thinking? hadn't he seen the last 80 minutes of football where we were lobbing like crazy and getting nothing to show for it? and what does he do, send the ball into a very dissatisfied Atyeo on more than one occasion. (his near-miss header defies this logic but only because the cross was decent enough)

It should have been clear after the goal went in that we were not going to beat Konstantopolous (sp?) with higher attacks, but we were just not confident enough to go for low strikes in the right places. And such a strike was sufficient enough to beat us.

True, but we weren't robbed. The aim of football is to get the round white air filled thing into the big rectangular netty thing. They did it once, we didn't do it at all, so they won.

It happens sometimes regardless of posession and shots on goal.

Archived