IGNORED

Fans = Johnson's Performing Seals

Mrdc

It seems to me that Johnson has somehow manged to hypnotise the majority of our support in the space of a week.

All the bloke has to do is scratch his arse and he gets a big round of applause from everybody in the ground.

When we went 1-0 down yesterday, Johnson starts clapping and then he 5,000 performing seals clapping along with him.

For me the jury is still out on him!

It seems to me that Johnson has somehow manged to hypnotise the majority of our support in the space of a week.

All the bloke has to do is scratch his arse and he gets a big round of applause from everybody in the ground.

When we went 1-0 down yesterday, Johnson starts clapping and then he 5,000 performing seals clapping along with him.

It's called support. You never know, it could prove to be beneficial to the team.

By the way, I don't have a jury in place judging Gary Johnson, I just support him and his team and hope we're all successful together.

I never undertsand this 'jury is out' rubbish. Presumably you will be giving a verdict one way or the other at some point. If the verdict is that he's a good manager, will he then have your unequivocal support regardless of results? Similarly if your verdict is that he's rubbish, will you slag him off regardless of results?

Makes no sense to me at all.

What are you on :blink:

Maybe we should spend 90 minutes booing would that suit you better?? I'm sure they would appreciate that and will start winning every game 5-0 :blink:

Seals are we? hmmm. Sounds like getting behind the team if you ask me. Some people are never happy.

:grr:

This explains why people don't get behind the team more when we are 1-0 down. I thought it was incredible personally, as our fans are crap (no names mentioned (mrdc)) so we don't get behind the team.

Mrdc -

Booing bad.

Support good.

:)

I can put my hand on heart and say that I did not boo yesterday.

Guy next to me was moaning in the 2nd half that he is convinced we are going to be relegated and I told him to be a bit more optimistic!!! We worked out we only need 11 more wins to be safe from relegation

Guy next to me was moaning in the 2nd half

Whereas you saved yours for after the final whistle. :doh:

Does 21 shots, 65% of possesion and Hartlepool scoring with their only decent attack of the game mean ANYTHING to you?

Oh come on, it was a good footballing performance from City yesterday but all I can say against Gary Johnson is that perhaps it was the wrong type of football to beat a side like Hartlepool. Too many high balls into the Hartlepool box that ended up being swallowed by that giant Troll of a Hartlepool goalkeeper or simply headed away by giant defenders. We were most threatening to Hartlepool when we attacked their goal with the ball on the floor and perhaps Gary Johnson should of instructed the team to play like that from the start.

But hang on !!!!! We played football yesterday while Hartlepool were just prepared to hoof, barge, and defend with 10 players behind the ball !!!! We've been a footballing revelation since Gary Johnson took over, even you must recognise that Sir !! :cool:

I'm confused too - we're applauding him and the team because performances have improved and results have improved. What more do you want exactly ?

Should we be sitting on our hands until he's got at least twenty games behind him ?

Why not go along with it and enjoy it while it lasts ?

I'm confused too - we're applauding him and the team because performances have improved and results have improved. What more do you want exactly ?

Should we be sitting on our hands until he's got at least twenty games behind him ?

Why not go along with it and enjoy it while it lasts ?

We were 1-0 down, Johnson starts clapping and the rest of the chimps join in as well!

We were 1-0 down, Johnson starts clapping and the rest of the chimps join in as well!

I'm often known as a person of outlandish controversy but what you've just written is utterly extreme. Alright writing that if we were on a series of 0-1 home defeats but Gary Johnson has only been with us for one week !!!!!!!!! :blink: Won 2 lost 1 - what's wrong with that? We've also played some great football in all 3 games as well !!!! :farmer:

Go away idiot

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

i suppose we should boo then?

MORON

seal???

what seals???

i believe those would be GOOD FANS, but as you've never been one then fair enough but that is what you saw

Guest hairyshamrock

I have often been referred to as a serial moaner on here, but i cheered, clapped, even joined in the singing in the second half and for me, the one difference between now and when i was less enthusiastic was the work rate, the passion, and the performance.

It was always going to be a tight game, they are a good side and we are still fragile as far as confidence goes. As for cheering when they went a goal down, i found it very emotional and for want of a better word, it was wonderful! Gary can see that the fans, are as big a part of the team as the players and coaching staff! If you can't do that please stop going - this team has a manager there who is doing everything right and is trying to get us going in the right direction.

I'd like to bet that you're the sort of fan who knows as much abuot football as you do about thermonuclear reactions and you base your assesment of good game/bad game on whether the team won or lost!

Get a life!

I can only presume you're a bit short of company and need to get a rise on here?

well Mr Congeniality, here's a tip. rather than hide on here, next time you're at Ashton gate stand up and call the people around you a bunch of chimps, I can assure you you won't be short of attention.

We've just been released from 16 months or purgotory and you have to try and drag us back into some dingy netherworld of clanking chains and moaning whingers.

Thats it! you're the ghost of Brian Tinnion and I claim my £5.00

Guest MaloneFM

I'm sure mrdc is making a valid point here.

Now if he'd like to tell it to the doctor when he is next on his rounds I'm sure we can get him back to reality as soon as possible.

Archived