IGNORED

Fans = Johnson's Performing Seals

Mrdc

It seems to me that Johnson has somehow manged to hypnotise the majority of our support in the space of a week.

All the bloke has to do is scratch his arse and he gets a big round of applause from everybody in the ground.

When we went 1-0 down yesterday, Johnson starts clapping and then he 5,000 performing seals clapping along with him.

For me the jury is still out on him!

are you tit? it hasnt even been seen down there for ages the city fans getting behind our team went down 1 nil...stop slating and support or just (I tried to be abusive)

We were 1-0 down, Johnson starts clapping and the rest of the chimps join in as well!

ok let me break it down for you...

I T

I S

C A L L E D

G E T T I N G

B E H I N D

T H E

T E A M

WHAT SHOULD HE DO SHOUT AND SLAG THEM ALL OFF ,DID YOU SEE HOW MUCH BETTER WE PLAYED WHEN THE GROUND WAS CHEERING AND SINGIN?

THE REST OF THE GAME WAS DEAD AND SILENT.

It seems to me that Johnson has somehow manged to hypnotise the majority of our support in the space of a week.

All the bloke has to do is scratch his arse and he gets a big round of applause from everybody in the ground.

When we went 1-0 down yesterday, Johnson starts clapping and then he 5,000 performing seals clapping along with him.

Yer avin a laugh mate........You are,...arnt you? :laugh:

Let me guess, you were one of the few that booed Tinnion at every opportunity?

Wouldnt surprise me.

Thats it! you're the ghost of Brian Tinnion and I claim my £5.00

I'm not happy that there was a cash prize on offer here, and it was kept quiet. I certainly didn't see the terms and conditions published. Was a purchase necessary?

I have a suspicion this might be in breech of the competition and gaming Act 1987, and I will be consulting my lawyers.

Unless you want to split the fiver? Go on Josef....

Archived