IGNORED

Give Johnson

Guest REDCIDERARMY

Guest REDCIDERARMY

We have to give Gary 5 yrs plus to create a good side in the championship,we have a manager now with great contacts,a great enthuiasm for the club,plays football,in alan dicks we had the same qualitys and it took him ten years to form a first division team.

I am looking forward to his time here and have already enjoyed the good football he plays,and promotion would be great but a mid table position playing good football is ok for his first season in charge.

Guest DrFaustus

This NOT a pee take, but some of you may not remember the last time you gave silly contracts. Your football club bankrupted BS3 and went to the wall. The fact that you had 8 players with dignity and decency to tear up their contracts and other creditors who were prepared to stand by you, enabled you to keep alive. For the love of Bristol derbies (please soon), players livelihoods and much more importantly, the survival of local business -don't do it again.

Regards

Unlikeothersdidn'twantyoutogounderGas

We have to give Gary 5 yrs plus to create a good side in the championship,we have a manager now with great contacts,a great enthuiasm for the club,plays football,in alan dicks we had the same qualitys and it took him ten years to form a first division team.

I am looking forward to his time here and have already enjoyed the good football he plays,and promotion would be great but a mid table position playing good football is ok for his first season in charge.

Mid Table, Mid Table!!!!! give over mate... you should not be airing such views in public because we all know Gary [how u doing gaffer?!!] reads these forums so you should be saying we gotta go up this season or he will ease off the gas !! :@

ILL BE 23!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AH so thats why you act immature, because you have only reached puberty.

Johnson has this season and then two more on his current contract.

If City are the championship by then it maybe worth offering Johnson an extension - but not untill then.

100% agree there, wait to see if has us in the Championship, none of this 5 year plan to get us there bull#### I'm afraid.

Guest ashtonyate

This NOT a pee take, but some of you may not remember the last time you gave silly contracts. Your football club bankrupted BS3 and went to the wall. The fact that you had 8 players with dignity and decency to tear up their contracts and other creditors who were prepared to stand by you, enabled you to keep alive. For the love of Bristol derbies (please soon), players livelihoods and much more importantly, the survival of local business -don't do it again.

Regards

Unlikeothersdidn'twantyoutogounderGas

Gas Head you are so right I remember them days long ago, infact contracts don't mean a thing players and manager disreguard them at a drop of a hat.Also you never know how well he will get on, he could fail to do the job here I don't think he will but you never know he is only human after all.

I'll be chuffing 31 by then!!!!

You'll be alot older if we keep changing manager and have to start from scratch each time :disapointed2se:

and on that note I have no problem waiting untill I'm 29 if it does the club some justice :)

Archived