IGNORED

England Squad

Northern Red

Jermaine Jenas in ahead of Danny Murphy is a bad decision.

Yeh would of liked to have seen Murphy in as well, he has had a cracking start to the season, and would rather see him on the right withe beckham in the middle, nevermind though, sure we'll win, well we better do cause I'm going to be there for sats game.

Yeh would of liked to have seen Murphy in as well, he has had a cracking start to the season, and would rather see him on the right withe beckham in the middle, nevermind though, sure we'll win, well we better do cause I'm going to be there for sats game.

Yes, I can't see any logical reason why Murphy should be left out, and especially for Jenas.

Having said that, I'm more concerned with how Sven gets them to play than exactly who is (or isn't) in the squad.

Good point there, but as long as he gets them to keep to the basic 4-4-2, i honestly believe will win 3-4 nil.

Yes, I hope you're right!

I'm not sure what Sven's doing tinkering with formations all the time. It clearly doesn't make the team any more effective.

A repeat of the performance against Northern Ireland, regardless of the result, would be just unforgiveable.

Yes, I hope you're right!

I'm not sure what Sven's doing tinkering with formations all the time. It clearly doesn't make the team any more effective.

A repeat of the performance against Northern Ireland, regardless of the result, would be just unforgiveable.

Probably cause he has nothing to do all year round, so he likes to tinker, so he can read about him self in the papers to take up some time!

Archived