IGNORED

Bristol Rovers

gaz897

Mine has to be (apart from that big thug Devon White) Alexander. Used to play full back for them. Filthy bugger couldn't play football to save his life but could kick a player 6ft in to the air with a miss timed, late, ill judged, reckless, high, career threatening challage.

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Mine has to be (apart from that big thug Devon White) Alexander. Used to play full back for them. Filthy bugger couldn't play football to save his life but could kick a player 6ft in to the air with a miss timed, late, ill judged, reckless, high, career threatening challage.

holloway no doubt - that clown brian parkin not far behind just because of the stupid dance the rovers fans used to perform whislt chanting - Brian, Brian Parkin - drove me crazy!!!

Complete indifference to all of em really.

EXCEPT Ian Holloway. I took the (Am I naughty or what!) out of him in a night club about 20 years ago. He just stood there grinning at me.

But he is a top bloke. And I mean that. Loyal. Honest. Sincere. The man has morals. A leader of men. If he had been red rather than blue, I wouldnt complain.

Complete indifference to all of em really.

EXCEPT Ian Holloway. I took the (Am I naughty or what!) out of him in a night club about 20 years ago. He just stood there grinning at me.

But he is a top bloke. And I mean that. Loyal. Honest. Sincere. The man has morals. A leader of men. If he had been red rather than blue, I wouldnt complain.

yeah, i kind of agree but I still have to hate him!!!

Guest Longford Red

I would imagine that Dave 'Smudger' Smith will have a few of the ungifted one's stud mark scars, anywhere from the ankle to his groin area!!

Big Devon 'Squeaky voice' White, say no more :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

I would imagine that Dave 'Smudger' Smith will have a few of the ungifted one's stud mark scars, anywhere from the ankle to his groin area!!

Big Devon 'Squeaky voice' White, say no more :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Yeah I remember Smith skinning him many a time only for him to chop him down at the knees on the way past. That tash as well. Throw back :doh:

Guest Longford Red

Yeah I remember Smith skinning him many a time only for him to chop him down at the knees on the way past. That tash as well. Throw back :doh:

It was the only way that he could deal with him! I think that he got sent off twice in a row against us, maybe i'm wrong but i wouldn't put it past him. :rofl2br:

Any of you oldies remember the dirtiest full back of all time?

The one and only ALEX MUNRO !! He even looked like a pirate, I,m sure he was the one

who broke Gerry Sharpe's leg at A.G. You could here it all around the ground.

Any one else remember that game?

Just thought of Frankie ( original skinhead ) Prince... use to throw pennies at him.. that bad boy

was hated! The East End boys lost hundred's of pounds chucking cash at him. Well worth it.

Marcus Bignot !

and also for when he played for Rushden Anne Diamonds and now QPR

Haha, got to disagree with you there, he was sat with us against Crewe at home one season and was a really nice bloke, took the (Am I naughty or what!) out of my mate the whole game who attempted to do it to him about his Gas roots.

"Didnt you score against us on the Xmas game?"

"Yeah Why?"

"haha 3-2, c'mon you gas ######"

"(I tried to say a naughty word) Off Harry Potter"

:rofl2br:

Erm... Anyways, i would say Cureton.

Guest MaloneFM

Geoff Twentystone.

It seems he now works for some tin pot little pirate radio station up near Cleef-taaaan. Near where Dolly lives. Posh cow.

Any of you oldies remember the dirtiest full back of all time?

The one and only ALEX MUNRO !! He even looked like a pirate, I,m sure he was the one

who broke Gerry Sharpe's leg at A.G. You could here it all around the ground.

Any one else remember that game?

Just thought of Frankie ( original skinhead ) Prince... use to throw pennies at him.. that bad boy

was hated! The East End boys lost hundred's of pounds chucking cash at him. Well worth it.

Gerry Sharpe actually broke his leg against Middlesborough.

Prince was supposed to be a hard man, He would only chop you down from behind, Which in my book made him a coward, He never ever got the better of Gerry Gow, If Gerry Gow was going to get you it was face to face. Gerry was a real legend.

I despise Gary Mabbutt the most, like me an ex Cotham Grammar School lad, he betrayed us by playing for the Gas. What a waste :disapointed2se:

Fair play to Mabbutt for going on to play for Spurs and England but he could of helped keep us in the old first division had he played for us and not the Gas :(:grr:

Archived