IGNORED

Bristol Rovers

gaz897

Guest mesa boogie

I despise Gary Mabbutt the most, like me an ex Cotham Grammar School lad, he betrayed us by playing for the Gas. What a waste :disapointed2se:

Fair play to Mabbutt for going on to play for Spurs and England but he could of helped keep us in the old first division had he played for us and not the Gas :(:grr:

What Gary Mabbutt, charity worker?

That whole Rovers team from the late 1980s and early 1990s was just totally hateable, period. They won success with a bunch of hoofers and thugs who couldnt play football but were totally commited to the cause, unlike our more skillful mercinaries who just didnt want it as much - Which is why they always used to beat us back in those days.

Anyway, just a handful of that bunch:

Devon White (complete donkey and a t*sser)

Gary Alexander (thug)

Ian Holloway (nuff said)

Phillip Purnell (the ugliest footballer EVER - Fact.)

Gary Penrice

David Mehew

Jeff Twentyman

Carl Saunders (ill never forget his gestures to the crowd on that awful day we lost 4-0 at Trumpton)

Can anyone think of a more horrible bunch of players? (except maybe the current England squad)

That whole Rovers team from the late 1980s and early 1990s was just totally hateable, period. They won success with a bunch of hoofers and thugs who couldnt play football but were totally commited to the cause, unlike our more skillful mercinaries who just didnt want it as much - Which is why they always used to beat us back in those days.

Anyway, just a handful of that bunch:

Devon White (complete donkey and a t*sser)

Gary Alexander (thug)

Ian Holloway (nuff said)

Phillip Purnell (the ugliest footballer EVER - Fact.)

Gary Penrice

David Mehew

Jeff Twentyman

Carl Saunders (ill never forget his gestures to the crowd on that awful day we lost 4-0 at Trumpton)

Can anyone think of a more horrible bunch of players? (except maybe the current England squad)

I'll second that list, though I'll admit my dislike of Hollowhead has turned into admiration for the guy.

However, I must add Brian Parkin, for gesticulating at us City fans at the away end at Trumpton during a game. Suffice it to say, I exacted revenge days later when he happened to be staying at a hotel in Keynsham because he hadn't yet found a house. I happened to work in the kitchen there and he ordered the savoury mushrooms as a starter. I'll say no more. :whistle:

Guest mesa boogie

Ian Alexander looks like something out of Frankie Goes To Hollywood.

Well he did like wrapping his legs around people.

Long live St Jocky.

Guest DrFaustus

Well he did like wrapping his legs around people.

Long live St Jocky.

And the nasty bully liked knocking ten bales of BCFC out of his missus. Frankie Pribce wasa proper tough lad, Alexander was a coward for what he did to his lady.

Guest mesa boogie

And the nasty bully liked knocking ten bales of BCFC out of his missus. Frankie Pribce wasa proper tough lad, Alexander was a coward for what he did to his lady.

Tis true, Frankie Prince once bought a Kuala bear stuffed toy back from Australia when my Nan swept the terraces at Eastville. My sister interestingly is named after Linsey Parsons.

Guest sprout1883

I despise Gary Mabbutt the most, like me an ex Cotham Grammar School lad, he betrayed us by playing for the Gas. What a waste :disapointed2se:

Fair play to Mabbutt for going on to play for Spurs and England but he could of helped keep us in the old first division had he played for us and not the Gas :(:grr:

Trust a son to follow in the footsteps of his dad eh

Of course you had Kevin. More talented but wasted it.

Guest DrFaustus

Trust a son to follow in the footsteps of his dad eh

Of course you had Kevin. More talented but wasted it.

They were brothers you balloon - Ray was the daddy!

Guest sprout1883

They were brothers you balloon - Ray was the daddy!

That's what I said. Gary followed in the footsteps of Ray and played for the Gas. City got Kevin

Have you seen who he's scored against?

Rose and Crown

Red Lion

Fox and Hounds...............and various other teams in that pub league! :yawn:

for goodness sake man grow up. credit where it is due. Agogo is a class striker in div 2 and will probably go higher. if you are going to post something what is the point if it is not meaninful. or perhaps you have nothing better to do you sad creature.

for goodness sake man grow up. credit where it is due. Agogo is a class striker in div 2 and will probably go higher. if you are going to post something what is the point if it is not meaninful. or perhaps you have nothing better to do you sad creature.

I think Agogo could cut it in league 1.

haha, check you out! I don't rate him. In my opinion you stroppy bugger! Oh thats right I get an opinion. Oh and i'll post what the hell I want. Some people on here like to have a laugh with the hairspray man even if your a grumpy old get!

Some people, you don't know me so keep the insults for someone else.

Guest BeNeRz

:handbags::handbags:

Sun not shining in cuba then?

Then again it always rains in oxford :laugh:

Archived