IGNORED

Darren Caskey

robins72

Talking about old names flying around I read with interest last night that Darren Caskey is spending a trail period at MK Dons. Apparantly he went to America for a while after leaving Peterborough a season ago.

Hes only 31(for some reason I thought he was older than that).

Wonder if Wilson will give him a run out in the first team??

Talking about old names flying around I read with interest last night that Darren Caskey is spending a trail period at MK Dons. Apparantly he went to America for a while after leaving Peterborough a season ago.

Hes only 31(for some reason I thought he was older than that).

Wonder if Wilson will give him a run out in the first team??

I never rated him. I only ever saw him play for one or two reserve games and all he ever did was make a lot of noise in order to get the ball & then do naff all with it. Glad he didn't sign.

I never rated him. I only ever saw him play for one or two reserve games and all he ever did was make a lot of noise in order to get the ball & then do naff all with it. Glad he didn't sign.

Maybe so, but on his day a few years ago he was the best player at this level by a mile. He never actually played a competitve game for us did he?

Maybe so, but on his day a few years ago he was the best player at this level by a mile. He never actually played a competitve game for us did he?

Excellent player who couldn't be arsed with his fitness and is now trawling around looking for any club way below his ability level to take him on.

Be warned, Tommy Doc, this is the future.

Excellent player who couldn't be arsed with his fitness and is now trawling around looking for any club way below his ability level to take him on.

Be warned, Tommy Doc, this is the future.

Wasn't he here as one of DW's transfer day deadlines, when Murray returned? He didn't make an impact then and was released.

BT when appointed got back onto the phone and invited him for preseason. He had something like a month to get himself fit for preseason, but didn't bother. Didn't BT say the physios opinion was that Caskey was in one of the worse conditions she had seen from a professional footballer, ever.(apologies if not correct). He was very disappointed in him. I'm sure he said this at his first open day, (doesn't that seem ages ago now, lots has happened since then).

It seems strange now then that DW is taking another look? :dunno:

Good point about Tommy Doc, you can just see it happening can't you. Sadly.

What a crap game that was! I read the title and then found the answer without so much as a guess!

Although Zurich Grass-Hoppers is way off so I avoided some embarassment by not mentioning that :blink:

Guest scrumpy dare

Probably went to America for the donuts...... :rofl2br:

why not just go to asda? :dunno: or what he there for was the them little debbie brownies........... :crying:

Archived