IGNORED

Swindon Away

Guest Cadburyheath Red

Guest Cadburyheath Red

I havent been to the county ground for a while but was thinking of getting the train straight from work rather than drive as I work near temple meads. Just wondering, are many going by train & are there any pubs ok for city fans?

Guest BeNeRz

If i pass my test in 2 weeks i mite drive up.. but get confused with all the ****in roundabouts!

Theres a pub near the train station.. i cant think what its called but alot of city boys go in there

Guest BeNeRz

Sit in the covered place...

But in open end i had to dodge alot of stuff mate.. if you sitin the middle of just somewhere out of reach you will be fine :)

Sit in the covered place...

But in open end i had to dodge alot of stuff mate.. if you sitin the middle of just somewhere out of reach you will be fine :)

Best not take the misses then, if they throw stuff and it hit's her. God help them if she got PMT.

I havent been to the county ground for a while but was thinking of getting the train straight from work rather than drive as I work near temple meads. Just wondering, are many going by train & are there any pubs ok for city fans?

Best bet is stay in Bristol for a few drinks over the Wetherspoons (Templers knight) then get the 6:10 (or around then) train. On way from Station to ground there an Irish pub that lets you in after knocking so long as you don't look trouble.

Guest BeNeRz

What a load of tosh, i've never seen or heard of bottle's of pee being thrown, not at swindon anyway! Sure your not getting them mixed up with baadiff?

Were u there last swindle away?

In all the years of travelling away, including my reckless bovver days the only time I ever had a bottle of urine thrown at me was the last time I went to Cardiff.It was the play-off semi I think.

I did see a bloke get hit on the side of the head by a pie at Swindon once.He didn't see where it had come from and then he lifted the remains off his shoulder and ate it! It was funny at the time - I guess you had to be there..... :rofl2br:

Oh dear, I think someone is getting Swidle confused with Millwall, West Ham, Leeds, Tottenham or Cardiff.

Swindon have got very little when it comes to a hooligan element.

Take your young lady and take your kids.

If you fancy a few beers before the game then do what those in the know do and get off at Chippenham and drink there before hand, as the game is on a Saturday if you arrive in Swindle looking for a drink you will be taken straight t o the ground or simply just not allowed in the pub!

But again I must reiterate, Swindon is not Millwall, get a grip Benerz.

Guest BeNeRz

Oh dear, I think someone is getting Swidle confused with Millwall, West Ham, Leeds, Tottenham or Cardiff.

Swindon have got very little when it comes to a hooligan element.

Take your young lady and take your kids.

If you fancy a few beers before the game then do what those in the know do and get off at Chippenham and drink there before hand, as the game is on a Saturday if you arrive in Swindle looking for a drink you will be taken straight t o the ground or simply just not allowed in the pub!

But again I must reiterate, Swindon is not Millwall, get a grip Benerz.

:laugh: get a grip :laugh: coming from who?

I think your find Rich TSG agreed with me.. things were thrown to the open end last game.. and i think that game was a cup match.. but anyway we still had to dodge some things sat at the bottom left of open end..

I think your find Rich TSG agreed with me.. things were thrown to the open end last game.. and i think that game was a cup match.. but anyway we still had to dodge some things sat at the bottom left of open end..

There were issues with stuff being thrown at one of the County Ground games last season. Both sets of fans.

That's all I know.

:laugh: get a grip :laugh: coming from who?

:handbags::handbags::handbags:

Stuff thrown by chavs with x factor haircuts complete with bleach bits............ring any bells Benerz, rubbish haircut..........chav.

These kidws chucking things were no more than Swindles version of Benerz and his merry bunch of chavettes.

Archived