IGNORED

No City!

GeoTheCiderHead

Guest MaloneFM

Yes please sir , i have a great CV if you care to read it. I have had a few management postions in past jobs.Which vacancies do you need filling ???

Well examine the list of petty thugs and criminals who I employ and pick yourself a good job title. If I like it...you'se in sonny!

Oh and the Malone mutts nuts are on Sky Sports Extra at 5:30 am tomorrow morning.

Guest DrFaustus

Well Forest just lost 1-0 to Saafend in a game which was less intersting than watching Malone cleanse his mutt's gentials with his tounge.

You foul deviant Malone.

Guest MaloneFM

How about Staff Supervisor , Accountant ??

How about Wytchfinder general? Chief balloon buster? Faustus is my accountant and personal physician.

Guest harveythompson

Well Forest just lost 1-0 to Saafend in a game which was less intersting than watching the Malone mutt cleanse his gentials with his tounge.

This man is clearly a legend............ why hasnt he been knighted yet

Guest DrFaustus

This man is clearly a legend............ why hasnt he been knighted yet

Because he is a deranged lunatic with dodgy personal hygeine and the fashion sense of a warthog.

Hang on a minute, that hasn't stopped them before...

Guest MaloneFM

With immediate effect young Loader. I may have to find a place for Harvey Thompson as well considering he appears to use the tounge on the arse method as well.

If they knight these low held chaps herr doktor I suggest you trim the ginger matted Barnet for a trip to see her maj you malpractising maniac you.

dunno about you guys, but i had a great weekend, went to watch england, broke down on the way up, peed on the side of the motorway then had to run up the middle lane of the motorway to find the car! Also met John Motson, and had my piccy took with him(Tried to put it on the forum, but it won't let me!) so cracking weekend, might not sound like it, but god it was eventfull!

Guest harveythompson

With immediate effect young Loader. I may have to find a place for Harvey Thompson as well considering he appears to use the tounge on the arse method as well.

If they knight these low held chaps herr doktor I suggest you trim the ginger matted Barnet for a trip to see her maj you malpractising maniac you.

well if i had a placement in malone fm i would die a happy boy :D

Archived