IGNORED

We're Getting A Right Bashing Here

Keepers Ball

ignore it mate. the chav is just a poor insult, they think if you eat pot noodles your chav. :disapointed2se:

I once worked in the Pot Noodle factory in South Wales. The most awful, alienating and soul destroying place you could ever imagine. There are not even any windows on the shopfloor to daydream through. A truly dreadful place to spend 8 hours day after day, week after weeek ...

Haha at last! :laugh:

It's hard to admit it, but Bristol is so dam Chavy it's very scary.

I went to Kingswood the other day and was stunned by the people there....i'm sorry to anyone who lives in Kingswood but GODDAM! is everyone an unemployed shellsuit wearing pikey Vicky Pollard look alike?!

I mean, i've walked around Broadmead on a Saturday, i've seen first hand why people think Bristol is chav central and you know what, 100% FACT. We are.

Guest redphilc

I went to Kingswood the other day and was stunned by the people there....i'm sorry to anyone who lives in Kingswood but GODDAM! is everyone an unemployed shellsuit wearing pikey Vicky Pollard look alike?!

I mean, i've walked around Broadmead on a Saturday, i've seen first hand why people think Bristol is chav central and you know what, 100% FACT. We are.

Have you been to Ashford in Kent? That has to be the Chav capital of England.

Guest MaloneFM

Anyone who has 'sweat building on the top lip' by going to Broadmead, uses the Americanism 'goddam' and the expression 'U fool' hasn't really got much to shout about.

Have they?

Guest cityboyo1679

Torquay -- thats the Chav capital of the World, no joke i actually seen these two kiddies swimming with their cheap, fake burberry hats on!! i couldnt belive it :grr:

I'm bristol born and bred but had to move away 14 years ago and ended up in Cardiff (long story) but when I stayed in Bristol for a few days with my cousin I am sorry to say that I did see more chavs than I have seen in a long long time in cardiff (which is really saying something).

There is a mild truth in Bristol being very chavvy because truth is, it is.

Just because it has alot of chavs though it doesnt mean it's bad. There are alot more of the other stereotypes in Bristol than in cardiff too. I mean Goths seem more regular aswell as townies and more to my liking skaters.

Bristol also has alot less emo's than Cardiff which is always a good thing.

Have you been to Ashford in Kent? That has to be the Chav capital of England.

it's funny you say that actually,

Recently i went to 'Erith' in Kent and i swear i 've not seen such a Chaved up $h1thole in my entire life as Erith, it makes Broadmead look like Harrods!

Maybe Bristol is judged too harshly, but like most places there is bound to be Chav hotspots, we have Kingswood, Brislington, Knowle, Sadly Broke, Totterdown, Whitchurch, Stockwood the list goes on....

:laugh:

:farmer: good old kingswood

Guest MaloneFM

Maybe Bristol is judged too harshly, but like most places there is bound to be Chav hotspots, we have Brislington

:laugh:

I say sir you absolute CAD! Myself, the medical man of mirth and Sir Colby Tit are all residents of the bit off BAFF road. If you are counting voices of sport, struck off medical maniacs and on set fluffers then I have no doubt in your accusations.

But until such time... :@

I say sir you absolute CAD! Myself, the medical man of mirth and Sir Colby Tit are all residents of the bit off BAFF road. If you are counting voices of sport, struck off medical maniacs and on set fluffers then I have no doubt in your accusations.

But until such time... :@

Did i say Brislington?? :o

Sorry old chap, no offence intended, i think i ment to say Keynsham!

I would say Bristol is actually a very chav free city to be quite honest. there are some about but they are not that numerous at all.

Before someone jumps on me going "uhhh but look, look at all the burberry clad monkeys around" looking like a muppet isn't actually being one. Walking around town i see loads of people who look like bell ends but very few that actually are, most of them are perfectly normal and descent people with a strange dress sense :) being a chav has absolutely nothing to do with what they wear it's how they act, something that has been woefully lost.

Some places are worse than others, but as a whole Bristol isn't a chavvy city at all. To be honest the biggest ######s in bristol are those that frequent Bristol Uni, i have met loads of students being that i'm one of them myself, although i'm at UWE. And the majority of bristol students i have met are a bunch of ######s.

I live right slap bang on the meeting point between kingswood and fishponds and I'm sad to say that yes there are a hell of as lot of chavs. :@

Torquay -- thats the Chav capital of the World, no joke i actually seen these two kiddies swimming with their cheap, fake burberry hats on!! i couldnt belive it :grr:

Yep! I saw a lot at the Torquay v Rovers match!

Archived